Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

I tried igniting some Fireboxes outside Angerås Church and it attracted every enemy in a wide area. I lured three Rivals here and had a massive battle. I find it really useful and will make sure to save a bunch of them.

Fire Works

Went grinding. Found stuff. Became happy. Not done yet…

Helmet and Goggles

Jacket

Boots/Shoes

4 Likes

I’ve just gotten the pants, so far. But I did get another exp KVM59 and some gold and purple schematics. I’ve barely scratched the surface, though. I think I have nearly 30 rivals and one reaper stomping around.

That jacket looks really cool, hopefully I can grab that before the 8th.

1 Like

Anyone getting these drops playing on Xbox?

Downed 10 rivals so far and 8 of them has dropped the experimental clothes, not resistance clothes…

1 Like

It’s a matter of luck, I guess.
Does anybody know if the clothes are restricted to certain character levels like the experimentals?

They never have been.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong.
You can just get experimental weapons and clothes from rivals if your character is level 25 9r above.

As the resistance fighter clothes are just dropped from rivals I would like to know if they work like the experimental clothes, because I would like to use my new character to level him up.

Resistance fighter attire, fancy attire, dazzle attire, etc is old news. Is someone just throwing a bone?

Nope the event apparel drops are new.

Yes, the event apparel works how EXP clothing works. They will drop no matter what level you are.

Dont know what Resistance stuff youre referring to but Resistance Fighter is a brand new set we can farm for.

Weapons -yes, clothes-doesn’t matter on level.

It was introduced in May during the Resistance update and activated later on… I saw people wearing those on multiplayer PC.

It wasnt even available, the people that had them on were using mods to get it then. There isnt any other way people could’ve gotten them back then without the devs putting them in for an event.

Not possible. A modded attire won’t show if they have not been activated yet. There is no way mod can activate none activated things.

The attire would have been in the game. Just not available through normal means.

The devs simply enable the drops to start the event.

One could certainly modify the game to enable the drops.

Either that or it was bugged and available early. Both are possible.

On steam there were some posts referring to the Russian sniper rifle when the US weapon pack was introduced. Most likely he is a modder, but he can’t active it because the game has not activated it yet. If it were possible to activate it before the russian pack became available, do you think the modder woruld think twice to have the chance to introduce it?

Modder can only modify aspect of exiting and activated things in the game but they can’t create or inroduce things not activated in the game

Yes dataminers have been able to find new weapons months before they were released. Models, sounds, etc.

The difference between these cosmetics and those weapons, is that the weapons require the purchase of the dlc. So even if they decided to modify the weapons in, they could not use them. (Barring piracy through modding)

None of this really matters though because the “activatipn” the devs do is making them available to be dropped naturally. The files and models are already in the game, have been for months. Just not through normal means.

We can end it here. But I swear I saw people wearing those things last year. I can remember because I consider them very ugly, although the fancy attire … even uglier.