Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

It is entirely possible you are correct.

I was pointing out that modders using items that can’t drop naturally is completely possible.

Yup, on that we can absolutely agree.

Wasn’t the fancy outfits first introduced in the first Halloween event? So it is possible you could see them last year. The resistance fighter outfits in this event are all new for this event.

Today I got the pants. Yeah… After getting the glasses 6 times in a row.

2 Likes

Funny. I was tripping over Resistance Fighter drops yesterday. 6 of this…4 of that. Spent and hour or two killing rivals today looking for the pants. Guessing about 12. Nothing. No Resistance Fighter drops whatsoever. Now I have to level the areas up fast to get some Rivals to spawn.

I still have the glasses and boots to get.

The main problem the event did not specifically name the attires to expect, but maybe the whole purpose is to generate discussion and keep it alive. They said “fancy” attire drops, which is not new. They did not mention Resistance fighter attire as part of event drops, so I don’t think of it as part of the event drops. Maybe it is new to you but it is not new to me.Here is screenshot of someone wearing resistance fighter from Steam to show other options from the attire set, which she also recently got. Steam Community :: Screenshot

I got the pants twice, so far. My buddy got the boots, I think.

The Screenshots are from yesterday and today.
Where is the proof that they aren’t new?

So far I have had the best luck doing Fnix rivals. Have every part of the outfit but the top. Kinda a long boring grind but finally getting stuff

The resistance fighter outfit is new. All one has to do is look at the very complete, most complete apparel list on this forum. None of these clothes were listed. Also just need to see at the bottom of each of the apparel list in game. If these clothes were not new they would not appear at the bottom of any of the lists.

Maybe GZBizz is thinking of the older resistance clothes that have been out for some time now. Which are different than the resistance FIGHTER apparel.

Now they are…

2 Likes

Finally full set!

Got the helmet in multiplayer today from EBBA rival.

My bad, I should have said “none of these clothes were listed till the recent release for this event!”

1 Like

Because they forgot the anniversary was coming up? Lol, that’s like me forgetting my birthday is coming up…wait…I did.

1 Like

Nope, I’m sure the resistance fighter set has been out for a while. Gysbert listed it here on the forum back in June 2021.

The Resistance Fighter set is new, the reason it’s posted there is because he updated that list as a result of the event.

1 Like

Yes I have all been from Fnix rivals have everything but the coat. And I have a feeling that isn’t going to happen. The Fnix are starting to become really scarce

1 Like

Hmm… nope, I guess he edited his posting from June like one or two days ago to put the new clothing in

1 Like

Jun '21 is the date I started the listings. If you mouse-over the edit icon you can see when last edited. That was indeed 2 days ago.