Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

Bro. They should drop explosive disco balls.

Those are fireworkboxes, they are worth it yes.
But its irrelevant for non new players, because in a few weeks or months they will be a new craftable item.

So how do firework boxes work exactly? Do you drop it like a boombox/radio and it shoots off a bunch of fireworks?

That’s exactly how it works.

Wonder if you shoot them with shock ammo would it make the boxes fly in the air too?

1 Like

@VladTheInhaler @JuanEyeJack
You dont shoot anything.
They are firework boxes that weight quite a lot on inventory.
You put them on the ground like you do with mines, radios, boomboxes…etc
And the result is fantastic.
I still have 3 of them since 2020.
check the video in the link, ive asked for this for 2 years, soon we will finally get them!

I’m with @0L0 on this one.
Why can’t we get a new set to search for instead? :weary:
Is this the 3’rd or 4’th time the “fancy set” is up for grabs?
That set doesn’t even look good, or cool, or fancy, or useful or anything… If you’ll forgive my rudeness. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It has never been for grabs since I started playing on 29 March 2020. And I and many others don’t have a single item of this set. We did have the halloween event a couple of times.

That would need preparation. Designing, programming, testing: binding ressources.

You see the problem?

You can shoot the boomboxes and radio and send them flying now so that is why I am hoping we can send the fireworks boxes flying too. I only have a few left and it has been over a year since I have played with such a rare item. I can’t remember if it is something that can be shot at or not.

No.

They could plan and create a new anniversary set if they wanted to.

Well…just to summarise doesn’t look like anyone is getting drops atm

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing(yet). Maybe someone remembers to push the button before leaving work today… :slight_smile: Have a great weekend folks!

I would expect that they activate it later this day.

They said it would begin at 10:00 CET, and currently it’s past 15:00.

2 Likes

The story of GZ it seems…

Ah well, seems I’m not the only one… :confused:

This starting on a weekend it may be like the Halloween event a few years ago and someone forgot to turn the event on?

1 Like

Copy and paste (sometimes with slight rework) has kind of become the norm now.

Yes, indeed. But as far as I know here is no copy and paste at these events… That’s just triggering an existing event and stopping it after some time again.

1 Like