Tick-sized... Gnomes?

Anyone found any more information on this? I’m fairly certain You have to have all the gnome collectables, and it has to be night in Sweden and in game (but don’t take my word for it) but I was just wandering which houses they have been found in

3 Likes

Hhhmmmm.

Interesting. I’ll check that out because I have not encountered these tick gnomes before. I always like a surprise. :slight_smile:

And don’t worry, I have every single achievement in Generation Zero, so I (probably) won’t be having a problem tracking this mystery down. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I have all except collectables, (not including gnomes) but I’ve been trying to figure it out, like a pattern or summin, but got nothing

2 Likes

Does NOT have to be night in Sweden or in game.

2 Likes

Here’s a map of all the locations they’ve currently been found in; (from Facebook)

I’ve still only seen them one time despite hours of looking!

7 Likes

I’ve found that every house that has had the gnomes has a different coloured toilet (not white)

3 Likes

Which masks exist? I couldn’t find a list anywhere.

1 Like

Still no viable theory about ticket-gnomes and why / when the spawns?

Haven’t still seen a singel one having 465h in game now… :unamused:

1 Like

I found my 2nd gnome last night. From my experience (which I’ll admit is limited to two instances) the game has to be exhibiting glitches and be in an unstable state.

Both times were after an enormous firefight in and around Ōstervik, both times I had ticks (and hunters at one point) seemingly spawn out of thin air.

The frame rate was terrible and the game felt almost like it was running in slowmo. As soon as I saw this behaviour last night I started scouring houses and sure enough I stumbled across one pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Add to that, I just found a third gnome. Ōstervik again, multiplayer, after a huge firefight, and the game again was glitchy with terrible frame rate / slowdown. Shortly after it slowed down we found a gnome in a house.

2 Likes

You wrote “we”? Is all your findings of t-Gnomes in co-op or have you found them in solo too?

1 Like

I’ve only found them once, and that happened to be in a co-op session.

1 Like

I have probably spent 20hrs hunting solo (purely circling Ōstervik looking for gnomes) and I’ve never found anything.

I’ve spent around 5hrs multiplayer (joining other people’s games) looking for them and found 3.

Take from that what you will. However… in my solo game (I’ve 100% everything) Ōstervik is practically deserted. If you’ve still got stuff to do there in your solo game then you might have better luck than me.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I’ve finished all tasks and missions, gotten all collectibles and I have found gnomes in solo sessions.

2 Likes

I found another couple of gnomes this afternoon (again by joining someone’s multiplayer session) However this time not all players could see them.

I could see them, but the other players only saw them briefly when I shot at them.

They heard the scream, and saw the tick-gnome that spawned though. :rofl:

1 Like

Think I’m in the same seat as you then. 100% completed and not even a singel collectible thing to search for. So I guess I never going to see one of the Terminator-Gnomes if I’m not playing MP.

1 Like

Tickgnomes are broken feature that slipped in with the January’s update. Once devs finalize it, everybody can find them. Though, they most likely be part of the timed event, rather than common occurrence in the world.

2 Likes

Updated map on houses where the gnomes have spawned in

1 Like

Has anyone else notice that doors in this house can not be opened, and the small “Santas” will spawn in an endless loop. As soon as I kill one, another one spawn next to the first one :slight_smile:
In this house, there is suppose to be a schema.

704270_20200401185045_1

704270_20200401185052_1

4 Likes

I have just been to this house and I have not seen any gnome, the room is completely empty

1 Like