Tool Box Emptiness and 4hr timer?

Is it just me or are tool boxes always empty when you try to loot them even for the first time?

8 Likes

Yeah, they’re broken. It’s been reported a bunch of times already.

2 Likes

They have no loot in them anymore. Makes the game pretty much unplayable

I get loot as expected. The respawn time of loot boxes have been changed. So they will remain empty for a longer time. I haven’t been able to figure out how long the respawn time is yet. But it seems to be a few hours of actual game play.

I think we need another hotfix.

2 Likes

i just found a red canister in a red toolbox

nothing in any others

Let us know if you figure out the time frame for the respawn.

Edit: Ammo boxes and backpacks are indeed being refilled on PC after 4 hours of in-game time. The only bug I’m experiencing is the same as many other reports that have came in, where toolboxes are always empty.

3 Likes

That how it’s seem to be as well for Xbox 1.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this! Toolboxes indeed seem to not be working the way they’re intended to. This will be fixed in a future patch.

4 Likes

Thanks mate! For everything.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just doing what I feel is right :slight_smile: thank you.

3 Likes

No, thank you for helping to make this game great again.

1 Like

I am playing solo, and the empty toolboxes is starting to be a real problem. In every new location I visit, all toolboxes are empty. I am running out of supplies. It’s not a matter of respawning time, it’s a matter of not spawning at all. Is there a workaround, or do I have to wait for the next update before I can continue to play?

2 Likes

It’s a problem they’ll have to fix with the next patch. All toolboxes are empty, however the ammo boxes and backpacks do seem to follow the 4 hour in-game resupply they added with this latest update.

1 Like

It is has been recognized by the developers. We may see a hotfix for this in the recent future.

I wouldn’t be too hasty on that, see here. It will most definitely need to be fixed! However seeing a hotfix for it might be unlikely depending on the urgency they give this particular issue, from what @SR_Carni has stated

Well if it really is a bug, it has to be investigated of course. I’ll look into it later

1 Like

Thank you for everything. :wink:

1 Like

Exact same thing on ps4. Places i have never visited dont contain any loot so it is a bug and not the timer. I have unlocked the 100% more ammo loot find in containers and toolboxes (skill tree) but still no loot. Hopefully will get fixed in the next update.

One can only hope, brother.