Two Issues With Todays Update & DLC (November 2019)

Playing Xbox One, noticed I completed Not Alone mission but yet the achievement for complete Not Alone not unlocking at all.

Ich habe das gleiche Problem

1 Like

@SteampunkPagan I don’t understand how it gave you 5 achievements, I myself have not unlocked 5 achievements from the island, but putting that aside, I was happy to help.

2 Likes

This method worked for me.

Biddinwar let me join his game, we did the starting quest, went to the island for the follow up and then I logged back on my single game.
Re-did the starting quest+follow up solo and off I went to find some answers…

I’m not sure if it was a custom save for just helping people out but it did work and nudge my stuck save in the right direction.

The same happened to me when I entered a MP game to try to get the first mission started and to regain Lennarts AB as safehouse. 5 acheivements popped up - and stayed… - without having done any DLC mission yet…

1 Like

Alpine Unrest DLC is a MESS!!!The achievement isn’t popping when I finished Not Alone mission. Unorthodox Skiing is a buggy mission. It doesn’t registered as a failed mission because I cross the finish line down in the slope with the bike. I quit the game and came back in the Safehouse. The countdown started with 40 seconds when I’m in the safehouse? What the heck?

@LadyNibiru simple look at my achievements & when earned then look at when you & I were in stream…
SPP

@SteampunkPagan perhaps it was from the multiplayer you briefly joined before joining my game, as I don’t have that many achievements unlocked from the dlc, I have two, ‘not alone’ which I gained from joining a multiplayer but have not completed, and ‘adapt and evolve’ which I gained from destroying one of each mech from apocalypse class, very bizarre.

1 Like

Nope they all popped when I joined you. I even said that when I joined you during the stream…lol. I was slow replying because I had a look at the stream replay to make sure…
SPP

Hey. Would be better if you wrote in english. to make it easier for everyone to help you.

1 Like

I am not getting anything, achievements, saving missions and not able to track. I love Alpine Unrest but hard to enjoy when so many issues

1 Like

I have just reached Lennart’s AB and it did not unlock. I didn’t notice it until I was farther up north and wanted to fast travel. Then I realized it wasn’t available on the map. I traveled back (through a dozen FNIX hunters, countless dogs, a multitude of seekers, two Tanks and a Harvester) and made sure to traverse every little spec of land on the map and although the bike shop is there and the safehouse icon is on the compass and I can run around that in circles, etc, the safehouse never “unlocks”. What can I do in my single player game to fix it?

1 Like

I can’t reclaim that safehouse either and I have no DLC. I wonder if that’s the “problem”?

Maybe so as I also do not have the DLC.

1 Like

I think I have reported this one here:

If I recall correctly, the safe house icon just vanished from the map with the Nov update, although all the rest is still there. It prevents you from fast traveling there. Not sure about spawning after death.

I noticed the two safehouses at Yttervik the other day and thought it was strange… I didn’t remember there being two spawn points in the starting town. Guess this was a new change after all!

In the past the second one was only there in co-op.

For me it is also there in single player.

I’m only solo player, never even clicked the multiplayer button in the main menu.

Confirmed that not having the DLC is the problem with Lennart’s. I bought the DLC out of boredom and went back there. You have to pick up an item related to getting to the DLC area and then you’ll get the “Safehouse Unlocks” alert. The item doesn’t exist to be picked up without the DLC.

1 Like