Un-pickupable weapon

I cannot for the life of me pick up this weapon in Småbåtshamnen.
I’m playing solo on an invite only game on PC. I’m playing on 2560 x 1440 resolution, don’t know if there is an issue with that or if this is a general problem?
Edit: tried with both mouse+keyboard and an XBox controller.

That weapon is age-old bug and has permanent place in the [IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List topic (World chapter, 1st point).

Also, next time when posting a bug, do read the READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report guide. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just to show that it can be picked up, crouch and aim at weapon’s hilt, as seen here:

1 Like

Interestingly, I can pick it up, but from a completely different place!

Perhaps the issue is with in-game resolution, which moves the pick-up point? I play on 1080p, you play on 2K.
FOV could also play a role (never tested it though).

I think that you could well be right. I use 2560 × 1440 (QHD, WQHD) with FOV set to 80.

I had the screenshot as I am currently playing a 4 player co-op with some friends & I wanted to show them where I managed to reach it. Three of us could pick it up, but from completely different places & one is still trying :slight_smile:

EDIT: I noticed that my resolution is the same as the OP, so perhaps try from where I managed it