Weekly stream - summary request

It’s unnecessary to add more bases since once you get the experimental stuff it’s totally useless
Zero reason to destroy them other then to save my game performance from dying.
Having a mechanic cause a memory leak if not taken care of is a weird way to force things on players ngl

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks.
Anything else to add from the stream?

Unfortunatly these are good news with a great bad touch.
Whether there are 0, 20 or 30 control points doesn’t matter, if the game still crashes or produces bugs.
If there is a solution, that makes the game in total smoother, it’s good.

But that they persist on this way isn’t as good.

The could reach so much more, but they still produce the same unwanted crap. Like they don’t know how to spend their time or what to produce. Almost like in other service-games where the devs tend to produce just new skins.

“What do we do next?”
“What about skins?”
“We made skins last month…”
“Yes, but it’s easy. Copy old ones, change the color, finished.”
"Mmh, sounds good. Let’s produce skins. "

Too much of the same still is a bad idea. Players get bored and it doesn’t make the game better.

Ok, enough complaints :wink:
I’m excited of the changes to apparel crafting and crafting in general. Maybe they’ll adress the weights of items, too?

We’ll see what it will bring.
(hopefully the announced roadmap as well)

God almighty NOOOOOOOO!

Now they will destroy the rest of the regions, nice…
Who the hell is driving this plan for adding more of these control points?

Probably just to make the game more of a grind.
Maybe also to make all crafting dependent on resources you only get by doing the control point / base defense so this mechanic cant be ignored by us who never asked for it and never wanted it.

Sorry for all the negativity but I really dont like the direction the devs have taken with this game.

6 Likes

I agree with you mostly.
I think this wouldn’t be as bad.
Of course, I’d like to ignore the base stuff mostly, too. But it would be a change that would give it more sense. And that’s better than to have a feature without any further sense.

Like spamming command tokens… For what? If you never make a base defence or never lose it, what is the sense of having hundreds of command tokens?

Why don’t use them for skill respec instead of uranium? Just as an example…

1 Like

Tbh, it should just be expected at this point that we get new control points. Wouldnt surprise me at all if we see some every update until all regions, expect Himfjall most likely, have some. Probs a min of 4-8 based on the Forest and Farmlands so far, even if the players dont like it since it mostly just caused instabilty in the game.

Do you really think people are using respec that often? I don’t.
So the tokens will add up with respec too. I posted another idea see below.

1 Like

If the devs are proud of the fact that more command points are coming it only proves one thing, that they either don’t read, or do read and pay no attention to this forum.
More command points is just disastrous.
The devs have a strange mindset. Command points introduce instability and crashes so what shall we do? We will introduce more of them. Then back at the beginning they realised their game was unstable. What shall we do? Shall we spend our time correcting the cause of the instabilities? No, we can spend our time programming some funny Gnomes that only appear when the game is near crash point. That will be a much more worthwhile use of our time.
Very odd indeed.
Sorry for the sarcasm but this is the last thing I wanted to hear.

7 Likes

Last year I was excited about getting updates and what they would bring, with hopes of some of the bugs being fixed with the updates. But, with the start of more base building, a DLC for more base building, more control points that ruins the whole game play, nothing to be excited about. More reasons for the game to crash, more crap that is not wanted in the game.

You have to stop whatever you are doing and go destroy the latest control point taken over by FNIX or risk having more game issues popping up. One I noticed and hate, is ticking noises that sounds like a ballpoint pen being clicked and someone impatiently clicking it waiting for you to attack the latest control point. And they are so broken!. Was on a hosted map and the base had 6 generators and no walls. Destroy one gen and another pops up. 40 RPGs later and most all my other ammo I carry gone, and the game crashes just as we finished off the base, got nothing for our efforts. Now, I join a multi-player game with too many fnix control points I exit, it’s a waste of resources and not the time I want to spend trying to play Gen Zero…BEFORE CONTROL POINTS!

Crazy part of this madness is FNIX started in the South coast, why are there no control points there? One would think, for the sake of the story, that is where they would start too.

4 Likes

Yeah I dont understand at all from where the devs get their feed-back, well I know it is not from this forum anyways.

Where is this vast majority that asked for this game mechanic in the first place and where in Jebus holy name is the ones that asked for even more of this :poop:?!

Dont even get me started on this clicking sound!
But this is something that started happening in my game before the control points so in the Devs defense - this bug was added long before the addition of control points :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All my homies love control points.

1 Like

And you are the king of ironic :rofl:

1 Like

What’s up?
Where’s todays stream?

Here is the announcement, but there is no active live stream. Does anyone know something about that?

Seems some form of technical difficulties mustve cropped up, not sure since they didnt do the usual post of stream not happening. Pontus may have also fallen ill as well leading to not being able to do the post and stream.

2 Likes

Oh dear. I hope that’s not bugged now as well!

2 Likes

Unfortunate, i think the community has had some genuine concerns about Systemic Reaction lately

Here is the new stream of tomorrow:

Let’s hope it works this time.
And that they experience the issues we have.

The last stream was cancelled as Pontus fell ill, unless he gets unlucky again we should see it.

1 Like

Just watched about 20 minutes.
Where there any news?

Nope, nothing. Just an ordinary playthrough.

Ostrich. Burying head in sand. Problems? What problems?

1 Like