Weekly stream - summary request

I’m gonna be 100% honest, putting 2 or 3 tanks is fine but the more you roll on there the jankier it becomes, but we all knew that and it’s honestly hilarious

1 Like

After I did this I drove around for a bit and it generally works as long as you don’t go off road :smiley:

I think once released, the 3-wheeler will be tested to all its limits and then some.

Funny, not much talk about the fixes and other updates on here.

Oh lovely, even less communication.

Im sure this won’t lead us down any bad paths-

And im sure nothing of this nature has happened to other products.

2 Likes

Aw damn, I forgot to watch again. I will watch it later though like I always do. :coffee:

Btw there will be a new dev letter (resistance report) on friday.

1 Like

You’re replying to a post which is 2 years old…

Yeah I am stupid for that mistake.LOL

I find it difficult since I am new, that the most recent posts are on the bottom of the page.

In stream: about Lunar New Year Event

• The event starts Feb 9th at 11 am CET and ends on Feb 24th.
  • We can loot 3 items. Two cosmatic items, and firework boxes.
    Drop from the big machines; Firebirds - Harvesters - Wolfs - Tanks.
    (maybe also from the rival versions of these machines)

No mention on stream about the earlier mentioned Reaper.
Edit: Confirmed the Reaper was miscommunication.

Cosmetics

• Lunar New Year Jacket
  • Lunar New Year paintjob (companion)

Fireworks

• Lunar New Year Fireworks box

Semladägen

• Starts Feb 13th

it’s 9th - 13th :face_with_monocle: that’s what was said in the utube video

I know, but 4 days for an event is pretty short. :nerd_face: I think Cardi confused himself, because he talked about Feb 13th for the Semladägen, just before. Twitter says 9th to 24th.

1 Like

alright, just wanted to make sure, :blush:, it’s not a big dill for me, because will have them all by 24 hours, but for others, might be difficult

I even wondered, if he might have said “30th”… But that would have been just even more confusion :joy:

also a reaper might not be necessary, from watching the video, unless there’s another special

That was likely a bit of miscommunication on that twitter post regarding the event. Itll just be the machines that Carni mentioned on Stream

1 Like