What games besides GZ do you like playing?

:sunglasses: Thanks.
Three games from your list I might add to my check list

Escape from Tarkov [edit]: Not on Steam
Sons of the Forest (this title I never even heard of)
Dead Island 2 [edit]: Not on Steam

Campfire | Q3/2022 | Road to Vostok

The three games i play now instead of GZ:

1. Beam NG Drive
  2. Crypt of the Necrodancer
  3. Gloomhaven
2 Likes

Haha cool. All three unknown titles for me to check out. :grinning:

I think Beam NG Drive is probably mine & my son’s most played game on Steam, along with the Next Car Game tech demo.

1 Like

I’ve dipped in and out of Watch dogs, has some really fun sides to it , but the AI is a little crazy, it is like London though :v::v:

1 Like

Waiting excited for STALKER 2 after so many years, but in the meantime;

1. Rocket League
  2. GTFO
  3. War Thunder
  4. WWZ
  5. Occasionally getting dragged into LoL
2 Likes

I am excitedly waiting for the Console release of the new EW game, Call of the Wild: The Angler

I am excited to finally fish in a beautiful open-world and I’m curious to see what’s in store for the game further down the road

1 Like

There are many cool games out there, but, unfortunately, I don’t have much time to play them now. I still follow the gaming news and plan to return to gaming for some time. I used to be a huge gamer when I was a teenager: Left 4 Dead, Skyrim, Call of Duty, and so on. But then I got a job and couldn’t spend much time playing. I still follow the gaming and tech news on ข่าว E-Sport, but there’s not that powerful attachment to gaming I used to have. If I play now, I play for fun and entertainment, but then I used to play for results, and the results were good.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands quite a bit recently; they did such a wonderful job on the world and it feels like I’ve vacationed in Bolivia.

2 Likes

This is the top of my Steam list currently.

2 Likes

I like to play Astroneer, The Forest, Little Big Planit, Trove, Warframe, Forager, Minecraft, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown The list can go on and on

1 Like

My favorite games are: WoWarships, Sniper Elite 1,2,4 - Zombie Army, Resident Evil, Wolfenstein, Transport Fever, Need for Speed ​​heat, Siedler, Anno 1404, Global ATC, Train Sim World 2

1 Like

Top 4

1. The hunter call of the wild
  2. Generation zero
  3. The way of the hunter
  4. Snowrunner
1 Like

I have been playing Second Extinction for a while now, and I am quite enjoying it. Any of you tried it?

No. No release for consoles as far as I know…

1 Like

How about Ravenbound ? :wink:

Ehm, no. Sadly Systemic Reaction not seems to have a great focus on consoles…

Perhaps they have learned that the coop/multiplayer part is the most troublesome with their Apex engine. Both Ravenbound and Second Extinction are nice games, but have a short play span. Once you finished the main game and got most of the achievements, they are not really games most players keep on playing. Still, they are fun for a while.

Second Extinction surprised me alot. It’s beautiful and made me think of other game “Aliens: Fireteam elite” with has the same sort of repeating missions mechanic with not much of a story arc.

Got and played Second Extinction for about 2hours and requested a refund. The game liked to crash a lot in those 2 hours and the movement was glitchy at best. The creatures you had to destroy were also very clunky in their movements, and they had to get really close to see and hit them. The movement of your character and the creatures made it very hard to enjoy playing so, I asked for refund.

Also was interested in Ravenbound when it was first announced but after reading about the game in the Steam game forum, I decided it would not make it into my collection any time soon.