Why, oh why do some make to "my taste" weird suggestions

It seems about time to get back on topic.
(The topic being the '80s, naturally.)

2 Likes

Not the post I want to “like”.

2 Likes

It was your point , @Flick , but seeing as you said you can write long rants about males on the internett id better move off that topic before i end up on your naughty list :rofl: i was just making a funny seeing as Xezr thanked us all and it went balls up from there with the ’ guys ’ gate saga …

I’d guess, Flick knows best what her point was and what it wasn’t.

3 Likes

"? I guess it was the point where flick agreed with xezr ‘’ guys ‘’ and i agreed with a laugh ,

1 Like

Shame! I liked Roxette. Oh, Aha were Norwegian. Um, Swedes. Abba. I know of no other Swedes. Sorry Sweden. What’s their Eau de Vie?

1 Like

Not even Fläskkvartetten? :frowning:

You must be punished!!

1 Like

Honestly, @Ennui, you should be able to do better that that. This is Swedish, it killer good, and they were so freaking wonderful in Ystad and Tønder! I especially like the chainsaw, the electrically amplified “drejelire” and the wonderful lyrics (that you perhaps could translate for the forum). :smiling_imp::metal::guitar:

Personally I prefer Garmana, Vedergällningen particularly.

1 Like

How come I never heard of them before? Thanks for bringing them to my attention :+1:. I trust you know Sorten Muld, otherwise allow me to return the favour.

1 Like

Perhaps because they’re niche even in Sweden. A few years ago I went to a gig, and there were maybe 30 of us there, tops. Somehow I ended up 8’ away from the band, eye to eye with them for the night, which was a little awkward but mostly awesome. I don’t know sorten muld, so tack för tippset.

1 Like

OMG I made a posting without Clawfinger! :confused: That’s probably not even legal!

2 Likes

To get back to topic a bit… cough

There’s some tactical stuff ingame. Took me a while to collect, but it does make you look like a badass.

There’s also tactical gloves, which I’m yet to collect more of, and tactical helmets with flashlights and stuff. Gives me a bit of an Aliens-feel.

5 Likes

Is that in Alpine Unrest? Planning on playing it in the holidays. When I get 20 minutes off I play to loot and prepare, but yesterday evening I met with two Apo Tanks and now all my supplies are gone. The two Tanks are still marching around bold as brass. Think I have to get myself some experimentals :thinking:

2 Likes

The ‘Experimental’ tactical clothing drops from Rivals.

2 Likes

All right - we’ve started out education. I thought the dirgey bit was the introduction and was waiting for the drums to come in. Never did.

Next!

Okay, sounds like Tracey Ullman singing nursery rhymes.

You know I have a blues band, do you? Lead singer and harp player? Give me some bass, and guitar, and drums - give me that oomph feeling in the tummy!

This is what I’m talking about - yeah, that’s me…

2 Likes

And with a set of wings we could easily mistake you for an angel :rofl::innocent:

2 Likes

You know, it’s curious, but all sorts of people say that. All the time. If I had a penny… :thinking:

1 Like

:rofl: ohh my God it is so funny :rofl:

2 Likes

My saintliness, or the album? Good cover pic, though, eh?

2 Likes