Why, oh why do some make to "my taste" weird suggestions

… hahaha … ohhh, I have to stop now, or @Zesiir will expell me … sorry, I simply couldn’t resist :wink:

2 Likes

Seriously, @Bootie, you really ROCK!!!

2 Likes

Does the clothes change your stats someway or are they cosmetic?

1 Like

Purely cosmetic. They don’t even have ‘broken’ stats like regular clothing.

2 Likes

When I tried to get the rifle on the roof of the green workshed next to the tank at the Norrmyra base I simply couldn’t succeed jumping from the tank to the roof until I changed to a pair of jumping-enhanced boots. And now you’re saying that the enhancement doesn’t work at all and I got to the roof by chance? In that case I’ve been running around in pink converse for months now to no avail :rage:

1 Like

Well, the placebo effect does work, as you demonstrated, and I’m sure the dazzle value of pink converse helps keep you disguised from the robots. Good job!

2 Likes

Nah, the first time I did it, I needed to change to jumping boots. Now I don’t bother (at least I can’t remember) but it takes me five or six jumps to do it. It helps if you press the run button before the forward button and follow it with the jump…

2 Likes

This is the worst case of placebo ever. I just walked straight into FOA 5
EDIT: All my clothes reduces either visibility or noise

1 Like

Just armed with a couple of flares! Just shows you, doesn’t it? Cool strategy…!

2 Likes

I bet that if I hadn’t thrown that flare on the runner, I would have made it the whole way unseen

2 Likes

Plot twist: Clothing makes no difference whatsoever.

1 Like

Thats[quote=“Flick, post:252, topic:21045”]
Plot twist: Clothing makes no difference whatsoever.
[/quote]

That’s what they keep telling me. Like I said, worst case of placebo ever

2 Likes

Ah, I get it now.  

1 Like

Nah, it’s probably some bug that does it. The robots have had a really hard time noticing me since I started playing again. But I remember a couple of moon boots that made you run faster. I take it they don’t work anymore. My brother had a pair but he stopped playing

1 Like

I think that last Hunter would have had something to say, and anyway, a Dog will spot you that close and fire instantly, at least that was my experience when one stepped on me…

1 Like

I know right. I’ve got taken out a lot of times before but since I started playing again, they’ve gone blind. I’ll show you another one:

F. Forward to 2:40. That took me by surprise

2 Likes

It also helps to open the door underneath and jump onto that.

1 Like

Besides experimental (tactical) helmets, there is also experimental eyepiece. Latter glows outside of inventory/profile view when looking from 3rd person view.
Here’s what i’ve collected so far:

Left: Mercenary (sniper), middle: Experimental (tactical), right: Resistance (guerilla).

I’ve used merc outfit since launch. Had military pants, knitted gloves and pirate patch before got experimental clothing for better fit.

2 Likes

I will never understand why people want to make every game they play exactly the same. I see it all the time in this forum this & that game does/has why can’t we… Inventory like Fallout, Crafting like (insert game here), Driving vehicles like (insert game here), Base building/Easy mode for single player/Melee weapons/Modern laser sights…etc. I like the guerilla action always on the move, inventory restricted, 1980’s feel of this game myself & see no reason why it should become a carbon copy of so many other games on the market…Will add there are some good ideas out there that do not involve turning this great game into a carbon copy of every other game on the market (example chalk to mark last searched house or way in bunkers) that could keep with the games feel…But sadly it looks like my opinions are in the minority camp here in these forums & in the Developer stream chat.
Thanks for reading,
SPP

4 Likes

OMFG!
That is THE best number of them…
I love CF.!
How so, illegal? o_O

I know, thank you, but it ain’t black. :stuck_out_tongue:
Black metal fan here… XD

@Bootie
Maybe you like the Cro Mags?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkITlCa-r6k
Blues-metal type of thing.
Love your song, really.

Wait, what?
Yes they do…?
Make you look different… and not so nude. :stuck_out_tongue:

SAME!!!
I too go guerilla all the time, deal with what I get into, move on.
And on, and on…

Earlier runs: ALWAYS 2 (sometimes 3) weapons, now only ONE, inv is “filled” with basic stuff: 7.62mm, 2 stacks, HP packs, that basically is it…
My Plundra has 3 or 4 mods I think, a ton of adv HP packs, the end.

1 Like