[XB1] Game Crashing on sign-in / continue (post update FNIX Rising)

Your platform is what?

my platform is xbox one

Same issue topics merged.

Also, thanks for stating your platform.

//Mod

Whoo! Finally, something uplifting! Keep up the work guys, this game is too good to have a bug like this ruining it.

2 Likes

yeah just want to know how to fix it so i can get back on lol, any help grateful lol loving the game one issue 2 dam addictive hahaha otherwise loving it, keep up the good work guys

i decided to test and see if it was DLC related and made no difference so it’s in the gen z game itself

1 Like

if i reinstall will it make any difference at all? or would i be wasting data for no reason? or is it my actual profile become corrupt some how

It’s in your saves the devs said something was wrong with the mission system so you shouldn’t lose your saves. but it’s broke till they find a fix or you make a new game by deleting your saves.

1 Like

i don’t really want to loose my game progress lol due to friends gave me awesome guys and i’m high, but missing being able to play, i wouldn’t have thought it was mission related i thought it would have been somthing to do with the saving and loading of things at a certain point due to i’m nearly at the end mission and i come back and its doing this, i didn’t think i would get hooked on a robot game but hey this deffently done it

i would love to see more map opened up and missions with some extremely hard robots worse than anything and more than 4 players would be nice but who knows

I can also confirm this, I have had two corrupted saves, one at level 10, another at level 14. I NEVER log out to menu, both times my save corrupted was when I randomly went to the menu, forget what reasons why, when I realized this I made sure to never log out to menu, I let the game save and than I just go to my xbox menu and close game like I do with every other game, and I have had zero issues. Played all the way to lvl 30, finished main quest line, doing alpine unrest.

1 Like

Glad to hear the same idea is working for you as well. I’m now up to level 24 and still no issues thankfully.

1 Like

lucky let’s hope that it stays that way, i noticed if u do all the main island missions ur fine but must be a mission related in dlc cause it happened after i was working on them, so if u have the dlc’s do first then go and just battle till they fix otherwise u could have ur profile login or whatever effected like mine

also dev team almost forgot i’ve noticed on my end aswell when they game is playing most times not all the game would suddenly just crash and players lost and it’s done it a fair few times each gameplay we did, didn’t matter who’s machine

Its the only thing I did on both saves besides start the ringfort missions. I have completely avoided the ringfort just in case it was those missions corrupting the save.

Good to know. I was avoiding the dlc missions for the time being anyway until finishing the main story. I remember playing some of the dlc missions the 1st time as well before my save corrupted so if the devs haven’t released a fix by the time I’m done the story, I’ll simply continue on with the dlc missions and see what happens. I’m still going to avoid using the main menu of the game though for anything other than the initial load.

I still cannot even get past the online login. Keeps making my xbox crash. I deleted FNIX and re-installed, still the same. If I have to remove the entire game to re-install and it takes you back to the beginning, I’m out of here and wasted whatever it cost for FNIX.

They didn’t say it was fixed :rofl: they said they figured out what the problem was. There hasn’t been an update. No offense but way to jump the gun :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: that’s too funny

i’m glad to see i’m not the only one having the same issue, and grimbo i would advise u to hold on and wait for update that fixes this issue, they will get it done asap, and we will all be back in playing again, my actual username is hellmatic888 that one was already taken so i had to go with this one which is my main username for everything haha, anyway if anyone from dev or here heard if there close or know anything else would be awesome haha i’m missing gen z it’s boring at home with nothing to play that i enjoy

I will wait as this is such a good game and the environment is so beautiful. I have just finished the main game and got all the 5 crown wepons and a few experimental ones too. Still would like to get the exp kpist. Haven’t got a lmg yet but a few attachments already. Got 5 crown magazine for 59 off a runner.