[XB1] Game Crashing on sign-in / continue (post update FNIX Rising)

Was just about to uninstall the game and Alpine & FNIX, until I read your comments. I will wait a few more days. Fingers crossed they can fix it.

trust me the purchase is deffently well worth it, and i’m happy to wait especially on a good community that gets things fixed asap, it hasn’t let me down both ways buying disk then xbox on the console, to get full dlcs plus to not have to use disk all the time,i’ve been happy and very addicted, so hope it becomes solved but hope it takes sometime to make sure everything is checked and double checked before they send out an update , keep up the good work

6 Likes

they will, u wont regret it either, nothing is ever perfect specially with new dlcs there will always be somthing that happens and then they fix and update it problem solved, just the way it goes when creating somthing new :smiley: hang in there mate u wont regret waiting for a bit

5 Likes

any update developer team? just a check in since last post reply i saw was 4 days ago

1 Like

Hi @hellmatic, I’ve been following this forum for some time and realized that this kind of thing can be slow.

I’ve, apparently, the same problem on my xbox one (game crash to the xbox dashboard when its loading the selected profile) and can only recommend patience.

1 Like

yeah i know that @TheDoorsBR just thought to ask and see if they have had any luck with the progress i know what coding can be like can be full of complications

1 Like

Game is still crashing in the middle of combat.

I don’t know what the developers are waiting for for news, about how they are handling the crash problem or an early update, don’t wait long because there are several great games that are coming out in 1 or 2 months along with the xbox series x and I forget about the game generation zero and its company forever I am losing faith about this company, the truth is that the developers have been silent for days that do not say anything, I hope to have an answer soon.

I to hope for a hasty reply but it will get here when it does as I was and still am a fan of 7dtd and was caught in the middle of those shenanigans this is nothing plus gen z is a fun game and enjoy able but if you want to leave that’s your choice don’t let the door hit your buns

1 Like

We’re here to support the Developers and the game we love.
That’s all.

1 Like

Absolutely if it takes the devs a week or a month I’ll still be here

4 Likes

There’s been updates almost every week, and we’ve been given ample of information about the issues they’re facing and the progress that’s being made. These hurdles are being worked on as quickly as humanly possible. Patience is a virtue I hear.

6 Likes

I have to say I bought the expansions after being away for a few months, 4 days ago, started playing even recommending this game to a few friends. Then all our games crashed and couldn’t be started again. They new about this issue and still sold us all a broken dlc. In some places selling something that is knowingly broken is a crime.

I am pretty sure it is not the DLC. As the dlc is literally 10 main and 10 side missions. I am pretty sure it is the patch itself. The patch itself is free. Though I may be wrong.

Read up a little higher in the thread, there are some updates from the devs. Bottom line, they think they have a fix to stop the crashing. They are testing it before putting it out in another patch.

Still Iff it has to do with the dlc they should not be selling it .or at least put a warning .

Hi @Chrycat223 :wave:

We are very sad that you and so many others have been affected by this and the frustration you feel is understandable. Know that we are doing our best to sort this out best we can.

• We do not knowingly ship content with these kind of issues as we consider them to be among the most serious types of issues

• This issue started to occur with the august patch and is not unique to the “FNIX Rising” DLC (Several reports of this issue are from users who do not own “FNIX Rising”)

Fortunately we have a fix for this that is currently going through the testing and verification phase, and it’s looking really promising. The crash no longer occurs and thus far our tests indicate that no loss of data or progress seem to occur with the save files that you provided us with (as mentioned by Paul earlier in this thread - Quoting his post at the bottom of this message)

Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you .I have never seen this type of service from any other gaming company.Quite refreshing to see.

4 Likes

This is amazing keep up the good work guys I look forward to smashing bots again.

1 Like

Just read in the forums that a gamer changed his display settings on his Xbox from 4k to 1080p and it allowed him to log-in to the game and play it with no issues.