Adrenaline Shots

@Vasdema I decided to start a new game, I have currently found 1 adrenaline shot in Yttervik.

I’m going to be honest, at present I have died 2 times (don’t laugh} but opted to respawn, rather than use my 1 adrenaline shot (only got as far as Vesslan Command Bunker) .

I think the Dev’s may have got it right. As long as the adrenaline shots availability increases as you progress (harder areas = more A shots :thinking:) we solo players should be fine.

PS4
Han Solo (playing solo :+1:)

I love this game.

1 Like

Sorry a little off topic here but a quick question with the coordinates there’s two sets of numbers the first set of numbers is that for up and down or left and right (and obviously the second set would be the opposite of what the first set is)?

1 Like

It’s X, Y (i.e.: left-right, up-down).

I’m ps4 and it’s Adrenalin ZERO for me too :expressionless: solo

2 Likes

Hello, i play in a Team with my best Friend and we found 25 adrenalinshot in 3 hours is all fine. Yesterday. it is a Great Update, and the movement is better.

1 Like

Cheers @Bazaldo76. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Hirngeist. What platform are you on? PS4, XBone or PC?

1 Like

on PS4 and the hitbox on the Robots has a better Feedback. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much :grin:

1 Like

Anyone if you can play cross platform and if you’re tethered when you’re on the same map. Meaning that you can only go so far away from the host? with the update I did notice also that the runners are only dropping pistol ammo even the ones that fire rockets only drop pistol ammo for me.

On Xbox solo: Played for three hours straight. Did not find any adrenaline shots.

2 Likes

Cheers, mate. Added to the bug report thread. :slight_smile:

From the one video i saw,
Adrenaline farming tips
It seems that if you have more then 3 adrenaline shots on you you wont find more… however if you drop them form your inventory before you open a backpack then the odds go up of finding one… so if you just have to keep dropping them before you look to restock. Gonna give this a try to see if I actually find any more. As it stands as a Solo player the lack of adrenaline is killing the game experience for me. Sure I COULD just come back at the nearest safe house, but that just wastes more time.

Edit: So after playing a few minutes after dropping the packs i had i quickly found more packs. currently sitting at 3 not and not find more… it really does appear to be a “hard limit” of 3 adrenaline packs…

3 Likes

Yeah I watched a vid on YT last night and this guy was doing exactly the same on ps4. Not great but at least we are getting shots now. Good work getting this Info out to community my friend :grinning::grin:

It really feels like the Adrinaline Shots have been removed from the game… i’m desperately searching for them. I only have 3 left in my inventory and in addition to that i’m not that good in combat and also play alone the whole time. I just lost my 4th one because i searched for them inside the Saltholmen Naval base and went into the Gas-filled room and then suddenly a Runner which glitched inside the wall jumped out with his charge-attack and killed itself by making all those canisters explode… i have like 4-9 HP left and all the gas from the canisters and the gas from the room took me down.

To be honest i’m quite pissed about that, also because i’m very unsure what will happen if i die. Can someone tell me what happens when i die? Do i have to do everything from the beginning with no Items?..

1 Like

I just found the first Adrenaline Shot after the Update… omg i’m so happy… I found it at a soldier inside the fortress of Torsberga

Luckly, this game is Very forgiving with death, you just respawn at your safe house, of which there are LOTS around. you keep all the stuff you carry, which right now is everything you CAN have anyway… you have just spent all the ammo and first aid you used during those lost fights. It can just be a long slog back to the spot you where, if you where far from any known safehouses. and of course the hoards of Machines will still be around. At least they keep all damage you DID manage to do…

Bonjour je suis niveau 27 et je ne trouve plus non plus de dose d’adrénaline malheureusement les refuges sont assez loin et j’ai peur que cela décourage pas mal de joueurs je pense que c’est une erreur d’avoir écouté les joueurs qui disait qu’il y en avait trop :pensive:

2 Likes

@dariusbzh Malheureusement, je n’ai pas de traduction française mais voici une vidéo sur l’agriculture adrénaline pour vous aider

*sorry if the french is bad, you can blame google for that :’)

That’s a really good method. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like