Character Biography

Here’s my babe, dressed in more or less the same clothes since the day she was washed ashore, and havent bothered to change her clothes since.

Totally badass in an Ellen Ripley style, she’s here to kick some a**

babe

2 Likes

Looks really cool and genuinely badass! Her shirt does remind me of Freddy Krueger too!

1 Like

The shirt is actually Freddy Kruger’s shit. There are other apparel items in the Slayer set, where you can make your char to look like Freddy Kruger.

Full set is visible in here: Reference Page - Apparel Sets -*Spoiler* (upper image, 2nd from right)

1 Like

So I put a screenshot of Alicia through FaceApp. Does she have a pretty smile?

5 Likes

Slightly uncanny valley, but cool nonetheless :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi AliciaStorm
How did you do this.

1 Like

Adrian Varghög
Born: 06.05.74. (Age 25)
Specialization: Vanguard.

Maja Varghög
Born: 02.09.76. (Age 23)
Specialization: Marksman.

Collective biography:

Adrian and Maja are the eldest children of Olof Malm, an infamous anarchist and freethinker who made some local headlines in Stockholm in the late 60’s and early 70’s. After repeated clashes with the authorities, Malm uprooted from Stockholm and bought an abandoned farm outside Norrköping. He named the farm Varghögen and adopted the name Varghög for himself. At Varghögen, Olof began building a self-sufficient community. A place to live free.

Soon, he extended invitations to his old friends, and one by one they rallied to join his community. Olof then founded the motorcycle club «Vargarna», born out of a passion he shared with his closest friends. The gang stayed on the right side of the law for the most part, and over the years the community at Varghögen thrived.

Olof had four children with his girlfriend from the community, a woman known only by the name Sanna.

Their children grew up in an unusually free environment. They attended public school, but apart from that, their days were mostly spent riding motorcycles and doing manual labor for the community. Politics were constantly discussed, but Adrian and Maja tended to show increasingly softer opinions than the ones the group originated from.

Varghögen also had it’s own private shooting range, and a variety of both legal and illegaly owned guns for the members to train with. Adrian and Maja excelled at the shooting range. Adrian naturally handled all kind of guns like they were an extended part of his body, but Maja was a lot calmer and could seemingly line up any shot to find it’s target.

In october of 1989, Adrian and Maja got into a bitter argument with their father about the community’s politics. The upset siblings walked away from their furious father and got on their motorcycles. They took to the open road, where no destination awaited them. Coincidentially, the road led them to Östertörn on the eastern coast.

The road ended where it met the sea. There they parked their bikes, and though their moral compass is straighter than their elder’s, the two bikers stole a boat and took it to a remote island. After a couple days, Adrian and Maja try to return to the main island, only to be attacked by an unknown enemy.

4 Likes

I used FaceApp, a mobile application for smartphones. It uses an AI to edit any photograph of a face in a variety of ways. You just need to get a screenshot of your character’s face onto your phone.

1 Like

So I recently got back into the game a little bit and finally got to Himfjäll, and I was immediately reminded of this song! My character would totally be singing it in the frozen plains and forests of Himfjäll!

3 Likes

Since I can no longer edit Alicia’s character profile for some reason, I wanted to add that Alicia would at times be accompanied by an actual pack of gray wolves. Over the months this pack of wolves would become fewer and fewer until only one wolf with piercing, ice-blue eyes remained.

1 Like

is your character like a unatural being?

Are you referring to my idea that she’s descended from the Norse gods? If so, then yes, but also no. I consider her to be human, but I wanted a way to explain how she can fight so well and defeat so many machines in combat and it seemed like a cool way to explain that.

1 Like

Cool character you have :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it! :smiley:

2 Likes

love this, I wanna give my Character a back story about them being an ex-gang member idk if there’s many or any gangs in swedan to fit in with my story though… :confused:

Hassan Al-Kafahji

Date of birth: October 5th 1971

Place of Birth: Tangier, Morocco

My Character is an orphaned child who recently lost his mother in a tragic accident in 1985, resulting in him moving in his Swedish grandparents home in Garphammar. Hassan, or “Halo” as his grandparents called him due to his kind and friendly nature, spent most of his time catching fish and going out on hikes with friends and family. However on November 12th 1989, his nature would change from innocent to hardcore…

Continued in my next post, in 3-5 business days

2 Likes

My characters name is not meant to offend anyone from any religion or country, I just want my character to have a unique backstory than a generic teenager turned freedom fighter

2 Likes

I dunno if anybody really checks this thread anymore, but it looked like fun so I figured I’d make my own :slight_smile:

Name: Paul Anderson Harris

Current status: Unknown

Date and place of birth: 13/11/1971, Bozeman Montana, USA

Occupation: American foreign exchange student attending P A Fogelströms High School (known to volunteer and help local farmers when visiting Östertörn)

Registered address: Österviksvägen 9, Stockholm

Marital status: N/A

Children: N/A

Personal number: 19711130-XXXX [confidential]

Contact in case of emergency: Elena Anders Harris (mother) Michael Jonathan Harris (father)

Major life events:
~ 1987: Enrolls in foreign exchange student program at his high school in Bozeman
~ 1988: Makes full move to Sweden with his parents, joins the local high school in Stockholm
~ January, 1989: Found trespassing on Swedish Army property along with three other young adults (alleged by Paul to be his friends from high school)

• All information past January of 1989 is provided by a CIA informant working within the Swedish resistance effort in order to further the understanding of the situation currently occurring in Sweden throughout NATO and the remaining Swedish government

~ November 10, 1989: Survived machine perpetrated massacre in the town of Boo, hides in the town church for five days in order to heal two gunshot wounds (one direct hit on lower right calf, grazing on upper left hip)
~ November 29, 1989: Paul links up with a resistance outpost in Östervik, he is provided medical care and provisions and frequently goes on nighttime patrols in order to loot supplies from abandoned local grocery stores

• December, 1989: Lost contact with CIA informant, presumed KIA (human foul play is not suspected)

~ December 30, 1989 (Last sighting of Paul Harris, see third reference picture): Seen breaking into FOA facility “Bergfinken” on recovered security camera footage (known to have stolen top secret FOA produced experimental weapons)

Important data:
~ Paul is highly skilled in guerilla warfare and an expert with small arms, he is known to have a machine kill count in the hundreds (possibly thousands)
~ Paul is more than likely alone and without any kind of aid outside of his own, the pocket of resistance hiding in Östervik is known to have been destroyed along with the CIA informant who oftenly participated in patrols with Paul
~ Paul is known to suffer from severe PTSD and night terrors
~ Paul is to be captured and interrogated regarding what he saw within the FOA “Bergfinken” facility and any other Swedish Army facilities he may have entered upon the conclusion of the crisis in Sweden. If it is determined that Paul observed highly classified state or military property he is to be immediately eliminated

4 Likes

After his Mother’s death in 1982, Hassan was adopted by a traveling family who lived in the Tornberget neighborhood in Ostertorn, His new parents were named Jakob and Alma.

Jakob was an immigrant from Czechoslovakia who came to Ostertorn to bring his farming knowledge and find a job in the Swedish Agricultural Sector.

Alma was born in Boo and spent most of her life traveling around the world with her parents who owned a company that specialized in Manufacturing Airplanes for commercial and passenger uses.

1 Like

Hassan was a bit nervous to be in a different country since he was born and raised in Tangier, but as time flew by he started to like Ostertorn and his new family, Jakob taught Hassan how to plant seeds in their garden, how to properly handle produce, and how to tell the specifics like measuring soil conditions and the exact amount of moisture in the crops themselves.

Alma was also a good baker and with her knowledge of the world, she would make Baklava for Hassan, as his mother baked them when Hassan when he was younger.

(Baklava is a layered Middle Eastern dessert made of filo pastry sheets filled with chopped nuts and sweetened with syrup or honey.)

1 Like