Easter Eggs Compilation

The same stone model is used at least twice elsewhere in the GZ world, but can’t recall exactly where now, but I’ve definitely encountered it in other places - there’s one on Himfjall IIRC

3 Likes

@Saddletank
You have decoded the runes, is there a table somewhere?

1 Like

Room237_the%20shining

1 Like

I saw this comment after I posted my translation of the stone at Himfjäll at Interesting locations.
So here are a completion of both stones :slightly_smiling_face:

(I think the Dev:s should have gone for Younger futharks (short twig) that we use in Sweden, I know a newer one that have Young futhark runes for ÅÄÖ by a runestone carver)

(Also Loki had four children; Fenris, Hel, Jörmungandr (with Angrboða) and Sleipnir (with Svaðilfari) :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for the translation.
I saw also your post in interesting locations and that is all very interresting stuff. Could it be that smmasmaa could have to do with the charakteristics of the Blacksmith ?

or it is not in one word. for example smm as maa pherhaps “som asgards smedens ilska gär liv ät metallen” that would in my opinion have a sens. What do you think :smiley:

2 Likes

I am not sure, but I hope we all can figure it out. Made a new topic for just about the runestones so it is not all over the forum :grimacing:
Runestones

1 Like

I was playing with a buddy last night on Xbox. Explored a house in the Osterik area, or one of the surrounding settlements close to the water tower. We found a street with Literally 100 ticks or more. In one of the houses on the street, I found a gnome. Went to pick it up, it turned into a tick. There was one in almost every room of said house. I have looked for hours today and cannot find it again. The gnome-ticks continually respawned as a gnome, and was lootable for medkits, ammo, and even tick/gnome pods (I don’t have the perk for looting them, but still got a couple) Does anyone know if this is a completely random occurrence or if it is a set spot somewhere in the game and my location was off? Thanks

1 Like

Thread about it is here.

1 Like

We better bust this out again as no doubt the devs have hidden 1 or 2 new easter eggs this update

1 Like

can we have a easter egg , where it is a real easter egg ( chocolate egg wrapped in foil )

GZ community it is our mission to find the Pontus easter egg which the devs said was in the game. Happy searching!

Did they talk about that on stream? I missed the last one

1 Like

I think so, better start having a search knowing this community no Easter egg stays hidden for long!

1 Like

This is what might come out of an easter egg, an easter chick. :hatched_chick:

small building in Ånnagruvan

3 Likes

in small building in Ånnagruvan

The newspaper (Dagstidningen)
The Berlin Wall has fallen (Berlinmuren har fallit)

November 9, 1989
The Berlin Wall was a guarded concrete barrier that physically and ideologically divided Berlin from 1961 to 1989. Construction of the wall was commenced by the German Democratic Republic on 13 August 1961. The Wall cut off West Berlin from surrounding East Germany, including East Berlin. Wikipedia

Here some more papers…
In villa Broskulla

Remember those new rare medkits that are a copy from the The Hunter call of the wild?
Kinda of an Easter egg no? And outside there is this little buddy

Location: Northern Farmlands, near the Anl 182 Hasslehead safehouse, inside the House at -1323.331, -1580.728
A very peculiar house…

What is the Location?

I will edit the pics.

Not sure if this is an eastern egg, but it sure is a peculiar place. The nearest safeHouse is Hastvik, the location is in the archipelago. From Hastvik, follow the path west, at some point there is a detour to the left. We arrive in a place where there is a very high larch in the middle, with textures above that resemble eyes. There are a candle at the base of the tree, and two handprints left with blood, but above all, and this is the coolest thing, entering the area you can hear wolves howling and strange sounds, like those of ghosts. The light becomes those of the images even if it is full day. At night it is quite creepy:
Coordinates:
-123.247, 3564.145.

3 Likes

There is also something to be found in the “Outhouse”…:sweat_smile:

1 Like