February 2021 Update - Patch Notes

I linked account did seeker mission!!
:+1::+1:

Ronnhalla emergency shelter found tasks !!!

I still have save issues, the update did nothing.
My game keeps crashing when i attempt to go to Ronnhalla emergency shelter.
I never used any kind of exploit or 3rd party software, but because of one of the last updates my save game has been corrupted to the point that a good part of Himfjall island just crashes my game.
Will this ever be fixed or do i have to just begin a new game?
It´s not my fault an update corrupted my save file.

Thanks for the update as always @Avalanche_Pontus. Update done, daily & weekly missions done - games been flawless.

I’ll be putting highlights together for future content. Oh, and thank you for the faster counter slider - spot on :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve not heard anyone else mention it so far but I found two Semla in the farmlands today. Have they made an unannounced return or is it a bug/glitch?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The semla returns

Well… I really wanted to make a full account, but i do not receive that mail to confirm my account. So please get that issue sorted that the process doesn’t accept any given mail adress. That’s somewhat ridiculous as it is a side adress of my gmx account.

And I’m of the opinion that it has to be my choice what adress I want to use for that, so I’ll definitely won’t use my gmail adress for that nor some of my other adresses which I reserved for more serious purposes than opting in for some game extras…

Hey! Check out the support page for Avalanche Apex Connect and you’ll find an answer to that! https://support.generationzero.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019621419-Avalanche-Apex-Connect-Frequently-Asked-Questions

1 Like

I registered in the game menu with the full option… and I’m logged in. No e-mail verification was necessary.

1 Like

Hmm… okay. That’s what I did, too. And it shows as linked and active but when I log into the APEX account on the website, it says Mail adress not verified… And what ever I did, I never got a first, second mail for verification.

Anyway, if that’s enough and my acc is linked then it’s ok, I guess.

So now i do have to find some radio thingys to activate those assignements ?

Hey @Mr_A1992 :wave:

What is “the save issues” you are referring to here? Is it related to corrupted save data or is it something else? IF you have a link to a bug report or something that’d be great.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for flagging! :pray:

1 Like

My issue is the following one.

The issue remains the same after latest update.
I would really appreciate if this is looked into, even if the fix comes only in April or later.
If further explaining is necessary I will happily do it or provide a copy of the save file.

3 Likes

Got it! Replied to ya’ll in the topic.

1 Like

The bug where magnification sights aim on the left hand side on the revolver is still bugged for me on ps4. The save file is from 2019.

Hey @Kearvahn :wave:

That’s unfortunate :grimacing: this was supposed to be fixed by now.

Is this the issue you are experiencing?

IF that is the case please comment in that topic and @ me, and if you can provide a screenshot that’d be much appreciated!

Also, are you sure you have downloaded the update? If you check version of the game, or check the “update section” what does it say? You should be on v1.23 on PS4 (February Update).

Love the update thanks! but:

1.) It sure would be nice to see tanks be able to ‘fall over’ especially when you have them chase you to a cliffs edge- (they never accidentally fall down! and stagger doesn’t count as a ‘fall down’ Who wouldn’t want to see how a beetle gets up off of it’s shell?)

2.) You guys need to make some kind of change to the way transferring ammo back-n-forth works so that it’s a little bit more streamlined or customizable… like for example I have over 12k 7.62 fmj rounds in the storage but I want to take out only 3000 rounds… do you have any idea how long that takes going 1 at a time? some games have it where when you hold down the transfer button the amount transferred begins to grow exponentially the longer you hold it- so it goes from 1s to 10s to 100s to 1000s… that way it at least transfers faster. OR just make it so we can ‘type’ the figure in we want to move…

3.) Ticks, Runners, Hunters and other robots seem to be able to run through and move dead Harvester and Tank carcasses… why? A little tick should not be able to plow a dead Harvester on the ground… that thing weighs too much… And our characters are stopped dead in our tracks if we try to push a dead tank about… ??? would be super if that got fixed…

[quote=“FNIXender101, post:34, topic:30556”]

I used to think the same way, but they did it, a bit of a sneaky secret way.
I only noticed that after the 2020 November update.
I can only explain it on the PS4, but i´m sure it´s the same for every platform.
You can transfer it by the hundreds, and not only by 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 910 11 , so it improved, it´s not perfect but it´s better.
If you are on the PS4 instead of pushing the left analog stick, push down the left analog stick while “transferring ammo”
If it´s on other platforms do the same but try it with some other keys and buttons.

On PC, with your mouse, you can left click and hold that little slider ball in transfer window and move it right/left for scrolling near the amount you need. And if you hover mouse cursor over the slider, with mouse scroll wheel (up/down), you can adjust the amount in increments of 1.

E.g, when i need to transfer 525 rounds of 7.62mm out of a total 3600, i 1st drag the slider close to the 525 amount. Once i’m within +/- 20 or so, i use mouse scroll wheel to change the value, one by one, to the one i want.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Thanks for saying that XD- I’m playing on the X1 and if I hit down on the d-pad it transfers in increments of 10, and like you said- it’s not perfect, but it’s definitely faster. lol

1 Like

Note about cyberpunk kit. If you upgrade it and loose Wi-fi when it reconnects the upgrades are gone. The progress on tasks remains.