Guide: "FNIX Rising" main missions

Hi

With FNIX Rising DLC out, i decided to share my gameplay videos with you guys, so, anyone who is stuck with any of the FNIX Rising main missions, can get help from here.

Guide for FNIX Rising side missions is here: Guide: "FNIX Rising" side missions

In total, there are 10 main missions, in chronological order:

1. Where The Sun Sets
  2. The Ringfort
  3. Tidal Wave
  4. Piece By Piece
  5. Test Run
  6. Clearing The Path
  7. On The Side Of The Road
  8. Wages Of Fear
  9. New Cycles
  10. Good Night

At first, i only recorded NPC chatter over the radio, hence why there are several short videos in early missions. Still, i think that every little piece helps. 3rd mission and from 6th mission onwards, all missions are in single video per mission, except 8th and 9th mission, which both are in one video.

Also, since it was my 1st time through the missions, there are some pauses and Log checking, since i needed to figure out what to do next.

None of the videos include commentary. Missions were played through on PC, in solo game and on Guerilla difficulty. Latter explains why machines have so much HP and it takes quite a bit of time and ammo, before bigger machines (e.g tanks) go down.

1. Where The Sun Sets

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

Sadly, no gameplay videos here.

1. The Ringfort

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

1. Tidal Wave

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

1. Piece By Piece

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

1. Test Run

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

1. Clearing The Path

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

1. On The Side Of The Road

Mission tasks:

Comments:

“On The Side Of The Road” mission is completed with about 2 minutes. While i did start the next mission in the video, i failed it.

Gameplay videos:

1. Wages Of Fear

Mission tasks:

Comments:

This is my 2nd try of the “Wages of Fear”. Also, the mission is completed at 04:40, after which, next main mission begins.

Gameplay videos:

1. New Cycles

Mission tasks:

Comments:

Mission starts at 04:40.

Gameplay videos:

1. Good Night

Mission tasks:

Gameplay videos:

And that concludes this guide.

–
Aesyle