How many locations are there to be discovered?

I think i have close to the max number (if not all). 278 for me.

My stats

1 Like

I corrected my numbers, which I typed in wrong.

1 Like

I think my stats are a bit wacky then

Is there a locations guide at all?

Dunno i might make a list

You mean; go there, pick up that weapon?

If so, then many have tried to make that guide but so far, all have given up before completing it.
Here’s one example: Weapon locations with screenshots
Roughly similar attempt was made here: Completing locations - All weapons
Most extensive list is here: For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Good luck with that.

I already started, but it a lot of work… :rofl:
And the problem is, what is an location? The location that gives a prompt on screen, or is the place with the stones in a heart shape on Iboholmen Island also an location (discovered)? But that doesn’t prompt a name when I go there. I will, for now go with the first.

1 Like

If 8 people committed and took a region each it could be done.

It’s a lot for one person to pull together - but I think for clarity down the line one should be done.

2 Likes

lets get a team together

1 Like

Can you load up your map and check a safe house for me?

1 Like

Dammit i loaded it up and got into a massive fight and completely forgot :pensive: :neutral_face:

1 Like

Any safe house - pop the co ordinates here

1 Like

Or you can look all the safehose co-ords from here: How many safe houses are there?

1 Like

I wish it was as simple as that.

I’ve got some guys my end now checking. I didn’t realise 15 seconds of someones time was too much to ask - but I will follow this up shortly to explain. Hopefully a simple answer to a weird scenario my end.

1 Like

Right, follow up time.

Not one single safe house listed above is the same co-ordinates as my game.

I checked with 4 other Xbox players, last night and despite all of us running v.1831033 - somehow all have different co-ordinates. I’m happy to chuck the " Xbox Safe House Locations" in a thread - but it will only be a picture of them all written down along side the guide above.

1 Like

@AliasDJA

How different?

Like, drastically different?

1 Like

Well, they are all different so unless console is meant to have its own set of co-ordinates I’d say it’s pretty drastic that there are multiple versions of a map.

3 Likes

@AliasDJA

Whoa. Just…whoa.

1 Like

mans made a whole list.

1 Like

The coordinates aren’t exact, but approximate. If I use them I always get to the right place. How do you take exact coords? I stand in front of what i see and put my mouse in the middle of my pointer, and read the coords. So it not a different map but my work is obviously not good enough. I just finished an extensive list of locations with the same aprox. coords. If they get you to the right place, isn’t that ok?

2 Likes