Humorous incidents

ok thanks for the update

What can I say except: Do a barrel roll!
(Accidentally got stuck in this barrel, sad that it wasn’t a SAAB J29)

5 Likes

That reminded me this topic i saw a while ago: Did you know you can have movabel cover? :smile:

Sometimes it’s best to say absolutely nothing

7 Likes

Merged with newer topic.

//Mod

Something wrong, it could feel it.

Edit: Soon there’s an update and with help of FNIX itself I’ve got the leak to a new DLC - the Havok Vanity Yeet DLC Pack: yeet and git yeeted in most spectacular ways.

5 Likes

I really wish I had a recording for this, but I think you could imagine just fine.

When I was on the final wave of the hotel defending mission of the DLC, I had just a hunter and the tank left to destroy. I was trying to get some distance by moving back along the left side of the hotel. The hunter got me with an explosive shotgun round and knocked me off of the cliff. I rolled down a little and the timer to get back to the mission popped up. I thought it wasn’t a big deal as my character’s roll down the mountain started to slow down. Then just as he was about to stand up, he fell down a little more, picking up speed for a bit, then slowed down again. Still not a big deal, though. I had plenty of time.

This repeated at least 5 more times. By the time he stopped rolling, I only had a few seconds to get back to the mission. Needless to say, I had to redo the mission. It was probably the closest I’ve come to an actual rage quit in any game, but after a few moments I started laughing about it.

2 Likes

That reminded me of a stupid decision to shoot apoc hunter from hillside after a long climb.
Got shelled for that.

1 Like

Ghost Rider, coming to a bike shop near you!

Grenades are your friend in that situation. It is the only stand-off weapon that the Hunter cannot assess the direction of the incoming…

Oops…

1 Like
4 Likes

ohh… he needs some milk

Hey Devs, I don’t mind that you put the Semla in the fridge … it kind of makes sense … but it is unfair when I can’t open the fridge door and get it.

3 Likes

Is it possible to be any more unlucky than this?

2 Likes

I can only imagine what that would do to my precious records

scrolling down, couldn’t resist

Okay, on my bike as usual, got into Ostervick to find two Hunters fighting to the death (both bodies are there if you look). By the time I worked out how to film it, they were both dead, but this is what I saw then.

Explanantion, DEVs?

https://youtu.be/fPLN4kcN6k0

Now that is a rare case of Tick Armageddon :wink:

Huh! So it wasn’t just me. Someone on fb said it meant there was a gnome close by. I was meaning to go and look… But there were two Hunters fighting it out…

1 Like