I have problems with the mouse, and i like this game

I cant look around in game. But that does not stop me from playing :sweat_smile:. I managed to run to the church and pick up the shotgun. Walked out. Without the ability to turn the neck and see a robot filling me with led. Started up again at Yttervik. My guy in the game was facing down. Fantastic, now I can just face the ground in this beutiful swedich world.:pensive:

Also, I see the devs have a vision for what they want this game to become. They have put love into the making of this game and Im happy to see this game being made. When I was little I used to play that I was out in the forest shooting robots and stuff. So its like seeing my childhood fantasies becoming “real”. Also if a dev reads this. Please put some references to Stig helmer and Jönssonligan :wink:. Och jag vill köra volvo oxĂ„. Mitt hjĂ€rta brister nĂ€r jag ser dom hĂ€r fordonen som man inte kan köra, stoppa dit en och annan modell av nĂ„n volvo bm valmet ocksĂ„. Det finns för fĂ„ traktorer dĂ€r.

Love from Finland.

1 Like

This is a well known issue for a while now. There are plenty of people effected by this bug. Please read the entire thread linked below for further information.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mouse working in menu but not in-game