[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

I would also vote for the devs not devoting any energy onto fixing potential compatibility issues with basically outdated operating systems - that can (and should) be replaced easily. There are more important (game experience wise) bugs to fix.

Updated to Windows 10 again departure! Only in 20 minutes! Who then to me that says that everything is good!

With the same error as on win 7!

Only now there is no sound in the game!

1 Like

This is not an individual support thread, @karl.marks.94 . Lets do that here:
https://forum.generationzero.com/t/game-does-not-run-for-karl-marks-94/21048/2

Please start with describing your problem precisely, and weā€™ll see whether we can fix this.

Added Map Issues thread to The List :slight_smile:

And all thanks to the GZ community - wanā€™t that fun? Never let it be said that we donā€™t advance, and thatā€™s 15 minutes extra into the bargain. Peggy and Voodooā€™ll fix it for youā€¦

1 Like

Added more detailed weapon attachment bug stuff to the list, and the slowfalling grenades bug.

1 Like

I fell through the ground again. And it was a ā€œspecialā€ case at that.

I fast traveled to Stenmyra and right before I spawned into the world (screen was still black), I heard a Tank ā€œhonkingā€ itā€™s regular low-high horn. When I spawned, I walked to the door and there it was right in front of the church ā€¦ not. There was a big Fuel Cell floating in the air and the rest of the Tank was nowhere to be found. When I stepped outside, I fell through the floor. Probably following in the Tankā€™s footsteps.

I actually had a buffered recording running but -this one time- it refused to do itā€™s (^&$@#) job when I hit the ā€œrecord buttonā€ (of course it did with this one in a million chance ā€¦ grrrrrrr @#^&$$^%*).

I did take a couple of screenshots though :slight_smile:

Slideshow!

Also: you can still walk on top of the hedges.

All missions in the North coast completed but not coming across to the challenges. i donā€™t know if this is considered a different problem

Same issues - falling through terrain, video crash
video says my card was hung up or disabled
The first time I had problems was when I was forced to respawn at the only place it would give me, the farm w/ the light house, only get a few minutes till it crashes.
Did send a crash report w/ reply info

**Platform:**
PS4.
**Steps To Reproduce:** 
Start your game.
**Specifications:**
Sounds are bugging out almost instantly when you continue your game, no exceptions. 
Ghost seekers appears quite often. Hunters glitches into barns despite the all doors are closed. 
They even spawn inside of the barn, even on the loft. 
Runners are missing there running sounds, instead they just 
"tickedytickpoppoppoppoptick". 
Runners also spawn inside of barns and houses. 

I love the game, but these issues are so annoying, 
especially when using headphones.

Anyone else having this problem on PS4?
1 Like

PC here.

Iā€™m encountering something similar, thereā€™s some audio distortion. Adjusting the volume down, in game, seems to fix it. Not sure if thatā€™s what youā€™re hearing or not. (Effect is intermittent, but persistent once it begins in a given session.)

Same problem on Xbox in the non dlc regions itā€™s been happening since launch dlc area is sound bug free at least

**Xbox One S:**

**I moved my rocket launcher to one of the weapon slots instead of assigning the weapon to a slot like I usually do. It switched it out with my experimental AG 4. I decided I wanted to use the AG 4 so did the same tactic. It didnā€™t switch so I assigned the weapons how I wanted and put my sniper in my inventory. While I was fighting a tank I was using my rocket launcher and decided to switch to my Experimental AG 4. It wasnā€™t there and only let me switch to my 9mm pistol. In my inventory the AG 4 was gone and I tried to figure out the problem. I havenā€™t tried to replicate this as I just started the game and not going to lose any of my other weapons. This is honestly bs and Iā€™m over here pretty pissed off about the matter.  :** 

**![image|640x383](upload://9PuretjtewbUucVg7YwNcpXdRS5.jpeg) :** 

**Host:**

**Mutiplayer ā€œGlobal Gload 05ā€ is gamer tag heā€™s on my friends :** 

**I was in the area of -1677.689, 1282.768. When the fight occurred. I received that weapon during the destroyer rival fight in the Archipelago Region. You can clearly see in my screenshot I only have 7.62 ammo in my inventory including d-pad slots and weapon slot. It seems to still be in my inventory bc I can still attach that item to the Experimental AG 4:**

Guys. Donā€™t use this thread for Bug Reports. Make a separate topic about it, this is just for the most common bugs encountered.

Xbox One X
Playing solo

Entering the Vesslan command center has messed up the audio in the game for me. For example opening a backpack has sound but taking the item inside is silent. XP gain, discovering places, Rival related alerts are also gone.

A temp fix has been to quit the game in another safehouse and then restarting the xbox.

Also the Meusser hunting rifle reload animation is still broken.

It does Crash a lot and randomly. could be 5m or 1h. I did play for 6h in one sitting and i was wowed honestly, but its usually about 1-2h of play and it will freeze. Never has an error, it will hard lock until i sign out or restart. Also for some reason now robots are not respawning, ill go to a town and all i get is like 2 seekers. Very odd. I love the game its just weird issues that come up. Thanks.

Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3700Mhz (62C Load), 16GB Corsair 2400Mhz, MSI Tomahawk B350, 500GB WD 3D SSD, Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER stock (73C Load)

1 Like

Lol I saw this and it made me really happy because of the gas mask issue, Iā€™ve had that issue since day one and so has my brother that I play with we just thought that we had both found rubbish gas masks (better ones were rare) or thatā€™s how the game is designed as when you see a mask in a box or on an enemy it shows the bar as nearly full but when you go to equip it it shows the bar as about 1/4 full. So glad itā€™s an issue as itā€™s a massive waste of medi kits.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but tanks and harvesters missiles can go through and harm you through walls. Not sure if this is deliberate but I thought it was worth mentioning.

2 Likes