Interesting locations

Same content topics merged, again.

@MarsGodOfWar, if you come across interesting location, post it in this topic here, instead of making new topic every single time.

//Mod

1 Like

Signs in the bunkers are great addition to the game

3 Likes

If you know what it means. Where is it pointing to? :thinking:

It’s pointing to the war room

2 Likes

I found this location from the subreddit. If you head to the cords -1517, -2469, you can find what seems to have been a standoff between one of the new Russian officers behind a police car, and another new model of someone dressed in some sort of swat/armor outfit. Possibly some new type of “faction”?

1 Like

That “swat” person is most likely a Russian. I made a post here
Along with discussion about it here

I would’ve thought that too but the scene makes it look like a fight between the 2. The car is angled like it was meant for cover and the 2 bodies there are facing towards each other.

There is a blood trail from the car to the body so they could’ve been together and gotten ambushed, and one of them crawled away from the car before dying.

I found that the cave to the underground church is no longer accessible. With all the changes the dev team makes, i am not sure if this is a bug, or a deliberate change.
A pity if it is.

1 Like

Wait what, i will check today and see for myself on ps4

1 Like

Good, best to have more confirmations. Normally I can shoot it open with rocket launcher, but now I can’t break the rock anymore.

Interesting non-location? I was looking to find that road sign with the speed limit of 70 km/h. I haven’t so far, ever saw one. Have you? If there is I want to make a picture of it.

1 Like

That’s concept art. One of many made for GZ.

E.g original image:

Marketing image (with added players, reduced weapon sizes on tank + GZ and Avalanche Studios lettering):

Here’s another nice concept art of a loc that isn’t in the game (and Seekers are also flying twice as high and then some):

1 Like

I know. But it has that road sign on it. There is a 50 km/h road sing in the game. So I was wondering that outside the town/city areas the speed limit could be 70 somewhere. And I just not seen it yet.

1 Like

How many rockets have you fired ?

That doesn’t matter normally 1 does it

1 Like

No, unless they changed it, the last time i opened the church, i fired between 14 to 17 rockets, only then it opened.

@Gysbert It is indeed not working because the rockets from the standard or experimental GrG don´t visually explode, they do damage to the player but not to the wall.
I tried with both Launchers with more than 50 rounds.
What i don´t get it, is why did the devs removed this?

1 Like

Just a couple, which worked every time before.

That is indeed very puzzling. I kind of hope this is a bug, which might have been a result of their fixing "the gates and fences bug around the Fire House and other places on Himfjäll. Because those fences are gone now.

Other Easter eggs are open, like the cave with the “damaging water”, the bear prank cave and other open areas small Easter eggs.
A mystery indeed.

1 Like

Now I am thinking what cave you mean with this.