New added locations

The Cabin in The Woods (with no spooky stuff).

Soviet "Ruins".

3 Likes

Wooden carving

Ceremonial hut

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s been that long since I was at Boo Church. When did the bodies, tower and sand bags show up?

December update Yesterday.

Not a new location but something new nevertheless. A wonderful strange contraption covering the letterbox. I forgot to log the coords though, but shouldn’t be to hard to discover again.

1 Like

New decoration objects have been introduced since Yesterday :grinning: .

1 Like

Yes, very nice. Lots of new stuff to discover.

2 Likes

Found an interesting environmental story piece. It looks as if two Russian soldiers were trying to escape the machines with a car. And the car broke down. They then got out and ran, but did not make it far. One of the soldiers also has heavy armor, (maybe a new cosmetic set at some point?).

3 Likes

Heavy armor? Looks like the FOA suit but with some differences.
Nice find!

Looks similar but some key differences. The russian suit here has more armor. The FOA suit is more of an exo suit less armor. Possibly a Russian exo suit. Looks similar to the irl Ratnik suit. A Russian research project for the future of infantry.

3 Likes

It´s no longer a “Project”
I bet some Russian special forces have already that suit available for them.
I also know the British and USA forces also have a similar suit, though until we see them in action, it might take from years to even a decade or more.
But exoskeletons and power suits although limited in some areas, are no longer theoretical, it´s a matter of fixing issues, production and secrecy.

3 Likes

And cost per soldier, is the real reason you don’t see them. They even mention a similar issue in Batman Begins. Waynetech created the armor for the army, but it was simply too expensive to go beyond prototype for mass production.

I know that…even when everything is done and they work for many hours with no major problems.
The generic soldier will not get one.
It will be mostly special forces and other secret branches.
Although some visual and locomotion help Tech during battles will be slowly introduced to the front line generic trooper.

1 Like

I found this. Jumbed over the fence and inside the shack you cn find this

And this

Really creepy place. Anyone know the story behind this?

Place can be found at - 691.532, - 2223.892

No one knows the story (i think), but it´s been discovered too xD
Sorry :confused:
It´s been there since November Update.
I just call them the “Suicide cult”
First place they appeared was at Himfjall Island.

the same word is drawn on entrance to bunker in the crater.

That is 2nd iteration of Bunker 666 (my thoughts and video).

Yeah, seems like the devs have gone creepy, you can find these all over the island.

This one really creeped me out, on top of a hill inside a stand of sarsens.

“Stick” means “go away/ keep out” but in kind of a rude manor in Swedish.

1 Like

I would translate it to “get lost” or “beat it”.

1 Like