Machine Body Modification - The Grand Petition

We honestly don’t need Machine Body Modification. That’s changing the core of the game. What we really need are different machines roaming the map. We need bigger and badder Bosses than the Reaper. The Reaper is really child’s play once you’ve fought it a few times. We need a different boss in each region with different attacks and abilities. We need more maps to travel to, and we need drivable vehicles that can carry our teammates to these regions. Maybe have a mounted gun on them. We’re supposed to preserve the human race, not emerge with them. However, it would be nice to have a campaign PvP mode, separately. Where we can control the machines and fight against survivors. 4v4. I would be fun to chase survivors around the map or set up an ambush with other “human controlled” machines waiting for unsuspecting survivors. I would love to be a Runner or Hunter and chase survivors inside bunkers, safehouses etc lol.

3 Likes

Please don’t make them turn this game into Cyberpunk. Look how that went. This would be the final nail is Gen Zero’s coffin lol.

6 Likes

I like your ideas here especially with the different bosses in each region.

3 Likes

bosses that arent just tanks with extra health

6 Likes

Exactly. Like, put some creativity into GZ. It’s easy to come up with super fun ideas. And I honestly don’t remember anyone asking for Base Defense and Base Assault. We all wanted more maps, different machines and vehicles from day 1. That’s it! These new features were a complete surprise to me.

4 Likes

I do.

Many people asked for these features.

1 Like

Yeah they asked for it. BD. I remember a post like this. But you’re right. I wanted them to open more areas and give us dirt bikes lol

3 Likes

I guess I missed that one

Please dont speak for everyone. I certainly don’t want vehicles in the game. That’s the absolut last thing I need in GZ.

3 Likes

If GZ is to have a similar theme to The Terminator, then there need to be some driveable vehicles. Because my god, there were a whole lot of car chase scenes in ALL of those movies lol. The majority of us wants some type of vehicle

3 Likes

No i think is more like red dawn with machines, in terminator everything is nuked. And what do you mean by vehicle? Tank, boat M1 ambrams?

Nah Dev team said they were fans of the Terminator in the 80’s hence the similar theme song to terminator on the main menu of GZ. And I was thinking more on the lines of an armored vehicle with a mounted gun on the back. Can hold 4 people but someone can get on the back of it and use the gun and shoot at the bots while we drive pass them. That’s something that was in Terminator 1 when Kyle Reese was telling the story about war against the machines. And I think it was in Terminator Salvation too.

4 Likes

But i am not saying the game isnt inspired by the terminator i mean there are also a lot of bigger inspirations like i said red dawn. And why do we need a vehicle? it is loud and a death trap. The only good vehicle in my mind is a extremly reinforced tank that have a mounted Pvg90. But that whould be slow and it doesnt have a turret. And again yeah you whould alarm every machine in 8 km.

1 Like

You might want to be stealthy, but some of us don’t lol. I’m not stealthy now. I go head on when I hear a machine nearby. I don’t sneak around them, I go directly into battle. I’m not new to this game, I know exactly how tanks, harvesters, hunters and runners all operate now. So I would love a vehicle to aid me into battle. I want to fight lol. I’ll take a noisy machine with a mounted turret or rocket launcher over stealth any day. I am The Resistance and I don’t sneak around lmao. Any way, enough about vehicles for me. This tread is about Bod Mods. I didn’t see your comment about that?

3 Likes

Yeah and i have played the game since launch and the game is good without that kind of stuff. And i have said my opinion on Body mods already.

3 Likes

Vehicles is a no for me. Maybe in a sequal but not for this game.

2 Likes

Same here. I used to be sneaking around too but now I’m max level, there’s nothing stopping me. I think a vehicle or 2 could be cool

2 Likes

Yeah, no body mods for me either

4 Likes

I love the theme song even more because of this

2 Likes

It could be only an option. They have option in the game now for vehicles ON or Off. You can decide to keep it off if you don’t want to use them. But I don’t why you shouldn’t have AN option. There are vehicles all around right now lol. Why not make some of them driveable

3 Likes