Machine Body Modification - The Grand Petition

Standing applause! Well spoken!

making medkits rarer isnt gonna change much, you can go most combat without getting hurt and stockpile a ton, they are also craftable. i have 300 crafted advanced first aid kits in the plundra atm cant really get rid of them

Just remove the crafting of them. Problem solved.

1 Like

this would just be annoying and wouldn’t really make it harder

In another post you are complaining that fights are too easy because you can heal instantly with med kits and now you think removing crafting of them would not make the game harder just annoying. I don’t think you would like the game it self to be more difficult. You just want the robots too be tougher. That’s the feeling I’m having. I don’t intend too be rude even if it might sound like that. You are not the only one there are more that just wants harder machines.

. Without a lot of medkits the game would be a lot harder. I would sneak around way more than now and probably not play on guerilla as I do now. There are so many med kits in the game so I dont need to craft because I find more than I can use. I actually don’t craft anything because there is no need for that because I always find all I need in boxes or lot from bots.

1 Like

so now medkits are very rare and you cant craft them. you can no longer heal at all because you cant find any medkits. does it sound annoying to never be able to heal at all?

I didn’t say get rid of medkits. Just make them rarer. As it is now there is no need to craft them. Because you find so many of them i boxes and as lot on machines. I find so many that I’ve never come close to running out and I fight almost all machines I can find. And I try not to die. And I play on guerilla. If you cut the amount down with 50% then it would be much harder. And that goes for ammo also. Because I can’t run out of ammo because there is so much ammo in the game.

I do have first step on geting more ammo from downed bots but that’s Only because I wanted to get the perk on that tree. It doesn’t give more medkits.

Annoying would be to have to wait for the medkits to work. Then I would just skip them and die and just respawn because that would get me back in the fight quicker.

1 Like

the point of my idea for medkits to work over time is so the player isnt just tanking the bullets like a chunk of rock and taking cover and setting traps and strategizing like you would actually do in a fight instead of running around in a circle tanking bullets. and i also play on guerilla and i use about 1 medkit after getting 20 bullets from a tank machine gun. you dont need a large amount of medkits just one and your able to regenerate a ton

Lets put this on pause here. It’s better for the survival thread. We kind of hijacked this thread about body mods.

3 Likes

Or make it so you need more materials for medkits

1 Like

We honestly don’t need Machine Body Modification. That’s changing the core of the game. What we really need are different machines roaming the map. We need bigger and badder Bosses than the Reaper. The Reaper is really child’s play once you’ve fought it a few times. We need a different boss in each region with different attacks and abilities. We need more maps to travel to, and we need drivable vehicles that can carry our teammates to these regions. Maybe have a mounted gun on them. We’re supposed to preserve the human race, not emerge with them. However, it would be nice to have a campaign PvP mode, separately. Where we can control the machines and fight against survivors. 4v4. I would be fun to chase survivors around the map or set up an ambush with other “human controlled” machines waiting for unsuspecting survivors. I would love to be a Runner or Hunter and chase survivors inside bunkers, safehouses etc lol.

3 Likes

Please don’t make them turn this game into Cyberpunk. Look how that went. This would be the final nail is Gen Zero’s coffin lol.

6 Likes

I like your ideas here especially with the different bosses in each region.

3 Likes

bosses that arent just tanks with extra health

6 Likes

Exactly. Like, put some creativity into GZ. It’s easy to come up with super fun ideas. And I honestly don’t remember anyone asking for Base Defense and Base Assault. We all wanted more maps, different machines and vehicles from day 1. That’s it! These new features were a complete surprise to me.

4 Likes

I do.

Many people asked for these features.

1 Like

Yeah they asked for it. BD. I remember a post like this. But you’re right. I wanted them to open more areas and give us dirt bikes lol

3 Likes

I guess I missed that one

Please dont speak for everyone. I certainly don’t want vehicles in the game. That’s the absolut last thing I need in GZ.

3 Likes

If GZ is to have a similar theme to The Terminator, then there need to be some driveable vehicles. Because my god, there were a whole lot of car chase scenes in ALL of those movies lol. The majority of us wants some type of vehicle

3 Likes