Map issues can go here

Here the railing goes through the wall

In the harbor bunker, some of the shelves go through the concrete, unfortunately no position, the screenshot of the map was not saved

Platform: PC

Description: Doubble tractor, a tractor inside a tractor

Steps To Reproduce: go to the tractor at Sandbo

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: Only me

Specifications: 5950x with 64 gb of ram and 7900 xt 5x various ssds

1 Like

Didn’t notice that yet. Did anything (else) change there?

Did anyone check the doubled cars at Stenmyraberget after the update, if they got cleared? I thought removing doubled things should have been one of the ways to improve the performance with the latest update. (?)

Table behind door, so the door cannot be opened from the other side, although it is possible

Tractor is too deep in the ground, position first farm after leaving the initial region, right at the crossroads

Stone and vegetation inside a shed

Stone in the middle of a staircase

Hello Everyone,

Not sure this is exactly a bug and no screen shots, sorry. The last time I used the map (before dying) I used the filters to only see mission icons. Shortly there after I died and decided to spawn from safe house. When the map came up, no safe houses were visible. ie, no icons at all on the map after death.

Anyone else seen this?

At least it has been reported once, but the one who reported it didn’t tell something about if he used filters in the map before.
Sounds like a bug. Please create a new topic, this one is the false for that.

Edit:
Here it is:

On my youtube channel theirs a glitch in the terrain in the bunker thatll let you clip out into a gap my channel is inflatedchairgaming i have 2 vids on it

Do you want to report a bug (that probably already has been reported… Looking to Muskudden Bunker… and that is announced to being fixed with the next update on Febuary 21st) or do you just make advertising for your channel?

For me it’s looking like 2nd, because you could have added a more detailed describtion plus your video here.

I have a lot of missions done, but the marker popup still say mission 0/1… is a lot bothersome because if i’m searching where is the last or next mission to complete this bug confuses you, and you turn for the map like an idiot because the mission is done, but not for the map… that should help you…

What location on the map says 0/1, like the name of farm, bunker, camp etc. ?
Maybe post a screenshot.

All began at Granlugnet was the first time i see that,

. After this it start even in other places now are a lot.
Another question, reset a map did non reset at all, beacons and patrols around did not respawn, and now with the bases sistem even the bases did not reset and even rivals. You start a new world with no beacons except for a fiew, claimed bases or Fnix bases still present and rivals…?!?

Hi, I believe that if you played multiplayer and you weren’t the host when doing missions, it might happen that the mission isn’t registered on your map even though you finished it.

But I never play multiplayer so I’m not absolutely sure what is happening, or how to fix it.
At least now we got more information, for someone to help you. :coffee:

1 Like

About reset a map.

Can you show me where you get that option, since I am not familiar with it. Screenshot please.

Doesn’t he mean starting a “new world”?

Maybe. If people use different wording, it becomes confusing.
Do you know more about the multiplayer issue, was it correct what I thought?

Not sure.
As far as I know for most missions they do not count for clients since the update that introduced the new worlds.

But a few missions, maybe especially some of the newer ones, do count.

At least it was like that with the apple murderer missions for me and my mate.

At the end there seems to be some coding confusions in each mission. Like if they have been coded by different devs who all have their own way of coding them. And some included the code correctly, while others didn’t. Or there is some new code which was integrated into the new missions because of this issue, while not all older missions have been updated with that. :man_shrugging:

But I did notice that if we play solo only, we normally always get the correct registering on the map. Conclusion: Play missions alone first before doing multiplayer. Or use a different world to play with friends. :thinking:

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet that this makes a difference, but who knows.

I meant use 1 world for solo only, and a second world for multiplayer only. That way you have the first world for 100% completion, and the other world for messing around with friends.

1 Like

I don’ t play multiplayer, only solo. I’ m Italian and here we have 2 seconds of delay so is unplayable online.