New added locations

New FNIX Research Facility west of Överby Airbase

There’s got to be some connection between that huge crater with its revealed tunnels and the mysterious Bunker 666 entrance, don’t you think?

A mission marker popped up on my map:

Just a map marker, nothing more :frowning:

And to confirm - it’s loose :wink:

1 Like

ah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
here we go

K guys found a location

says its just a research facillity… and there’s ticks in this box, so might be able to find out what’s in it in the future?

Also the apoc harvester blueprint is on top of the office building in the airport

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so too. And that crater… Such a complex of tunnels connects to somewhere in four different directions. I think there’s more to the island of Östertörn than meets the eye.

1 Like

There is a new bunker called Stenmyra. It’s not very big just 3 rooms, but it’s full of ticks and dead military. I don’t have the coordinates, I forgot to take them, sorry, I can tell it’s north of the crater south of Boo

1 Like

2 Likes

So about that trap door in farmlands, next to the barn, i got a really good look at it and i can (very clearly) say that there is an industrial (just like the military use) stair case! There are also flickering lights! I can’t see the bottom though.

2 Likes

Found a farm just east of the crater

nice find got a better look myself
seems to be one of these spiral stairs

[edit] second image is taken from Hermelinen Command Bunker and is purely for reference.

4 Likes

So does anyone has any idea about this door?
It’s in one of the collapsed tunnels in the crater

It must have something extremely secret since it’s the first door I’ve seen with another set of doors.

I was thinking that maybe when you get a full FOA suit, the scan might let you in.

Nope. I have the full set. Does not open.

So I got side tracked from getting ammo schematics, and I find this…

I was again looking for ammo schematics, then I find this truck

I got this screenshot because I thought the bottom right writing might mean something, but it might just be the model name.
Location for anyone wondering where this is
I personally think this one of Veronika’s hideouts, but it might be something else.

1 Like

The tank off the bridge is not new. It was there before FNIX Rising. I believe it was added in the archipelago facelift update.

1 Like

That has been there since 2019.
Sorry :sweat_smile: