[PC] Achievements are not unlocking for DLC

[PC]

Description:
Bug with the achievements on PC Steam that are not unlocking at all, have completed the main story and none of the main mission achievements are unlocking for me.

Have had the issue of not being able to start the DLC in the beginning.

Completed the whole DLC story on a friends save before I completed on my save.

Also have 100% the base game before DLC release if that helps devs.

Hoping for a fix in a future patch.

Now at least I know, the problem with unlocking achievements not affect Xbox only. It also affecting PS4 and Steam.

I’m so sorry about that happening to you, I’m one of them. (Xbox Player)

Hi @Anthra

Are they still not unlocking after the patch that went out for PC on the 29th of November?

Could you send me your save file so I can check why your achievements aren’t unlocking?

Thank you for reporting
/Frances

I didn’t got any of the new achievements ether (played trough it 2 day ago) and after the latest patch today it didn’t unlock any of them for me regarding the achievements (I’m in Xbox) I hope I can get them retroactively in the future because I Dont wanna delete my save for it

1 Like

Welcome @G3RFrankWhite!

I have same problem with achievements not unlocking at all on Alpine Unrest DLC for Xbox as well.

There’s a thread about this problems.

I have the same problem, no achievements unlock at all. Also had 100% completion before Alpine. hade no problem starting the new questline.

1 Like

What system are you playing? Yeah, I 100% completed the game except for dlc, too.

I have the same problem on the PS4, none of the DLC trophies pop in.

I “kinda” solved the issue, in my case it was a problem with my save.
I saved my data to a flash drive.
Deleted all my characters
Plundra still has my stuff but i started a new game, just finished the not alone quest and the Trophie notification just appeared.
It sucks starting almost from zero, but you go from Zero to Hero in Generation Zero…:rofl::sweat_smile:
Anyway when i finish the DLC i`m still going back to my other save data (level 31 took me 3 weeks).
I hope the devs work this out, because if every time something new comes the only way to earn the new trophies is to start from Zero…well it really sucks.

Note: I suggest everyone to have multiple saves if possible, no matter what platform you are, it might save you future trouble.

1 Like

Wait, let me get this straight. You deleted all 3 characters but all guns and stuff are in Plundra when you start new character? I did not know that you able to keep all stuff in Plundra.

Your map still intact for found all locations, safehouses, and collectibles after you delete the save data? Are clothing and apparels stay intact or wipe out?

No my friend, i deleted all 4 characters.!
What i had in the Plundra remained, everything else, including locations, safehouses, collectibles and clothes are gone.
But i`m actually having a lot of fun!
Already have 2 trophies, so the bug has something to do with some people save data.

My stuff in Plundra is gone after I deleted game data. Good thing, I gave all my stuff I need to my friend to put in his Plundra.

My question is how do you start from first safehouse to IGA factory to start Not Alone mission for dlc?

I did the first 3 quests, go to salthanam church, the farm and then then Salthanam bunker and city missions, after that i went north, hiding from greater threats, when i was near Ostervik the quest for not alone appeared.

Ok I’ll give it a try and let you know if I get first achievement for Alpine Unrest dlc. I can’t thank you enough for this but it sucked that I had to lose everything especially I did all challenges, too.

Yes it sucks a bit…

Note: As of this moment, not alone, unorthodox skiing and adapt and evolve have been unlocked.

Nice, I went to activate warboard at Vesslan Command Bunker in Archipelago region, Not Alone mission shown up.

My friend who join me, he doesn’t have dlc so how does it work if I have it and he doesn’t? Is he able to play dlc with me?

i truly do not know, i think he just can´t cross on the boat or fast travel to the island, but try it, i would like to know :open_mouth:

I’ll let you know when we do. We are going straight to Not Alone mission but it gonna take awhile because Ostervik in Forest Region is tough for low level players like me and my friend, lol.

Stealth is the way, i had one encounter with Fnix Hunters and various pack of dogs at Ostervick and a Fnix tank guarding the road to the IGA industrial Facility,damm was that interesting!

We went on the boat to go to a different island for dlc. On the halfway in the boat, he died instantly and forced to sent back to the safe house. He couldn’t fast travel anywhere to safe house or field radio I set up for him in the island.

Good news is I got the achievement unlocked for Not Alone mission.

Thank you @Mr_A1992!

1 Like