Please add a new machine - a bigger one!

my ideas for a new robot is a FNIX controlled viggen. For me it seems easier for FNIX to just take an already exicting plane and just making it like another rival just that it is flying. This enemy whould only appear when you have finished the main story line and it whould have some sort of trigger like if you are fighting two tanks and multiple machines the jet whould give them airsupport and sometimes it whould fly back and sometimes it whould stay above until it iliminates you or you can hide from it. I think that the game whould be harder then because then the skies whould too be dangerous and sometimes you whould have to flee and it could be a thing that could turn the tide of the battle. And if you are unlucky the thing could maybe appear to support the reaper.
And they whould have bases like a small airplane bunker or an airbase build by FNIX with its black and red colour. And there whould be three bases; The main airbase for FAF (FNIX AIR FORCE :smile: ) and then an Aircraft factory (that you cant destroy but damage) and then an outpost for with radars and a refuling base for seekers.

The viggen itself whould be armed with;
30 mm automatic guns
Rockets the same that tanks use for ground strike
Sprängbomb 120kg (general purpose bombs 120kg)

think of it, raiding an FNIX airbase and destroying multiple aircrafts and then retreating into the forest.

Moved to the new machines thread.

//Mod

would it be a sort of helicopter bomber thing or would it just be my flying dorito concept utilizing computer fans to hover

it whould be the Viggen (or vråken in the game) that FNIX has modified so that it is just an computer controlled viggen for ground support
And i think it makes it is easier for FNIX to just to modifiy an already existing aircraft, and the Viggen is a good aircraft.
Here it is but i think that it then whould be black and red coloured like other FNIX machines

So no bomber but or helicopter but like many other swedish aircrafts is that they have the capacity to carry bombs, missiles and rockets and of course an automatic cannon (30 mm)
To take it down it think that you have diffrent choices

1. to damage the FNIX airfield or destroy the airplanes when they are on the ground so FNIX have to build new ones
  2. Maybe you can at your base build a small SAM? or if you are near an military base you could find equipment to use at the aircraft like SAM:s, Automatic cannons, and other anti air weapons.

There needs to be an air one that lorifically fills the role of a chinook helicopter - one that doesn’t necessarily stick around for the fight, but is capable of dropping in tanks, harvesters, containers full of dogs, etc. Maybe it provides some cover fire that would kill you with relative ease if you were caught out to dry.

How else do you expect the robot hivemind to solve the problem of getting to all the islands? You really expect me to believe they were all deployed over a single bridge?

1 Like

No this type of a machine makes no sense in GenZ.

3 Likes

Moved to the new machines thread, time to revive it again.

//Mod

There really neads to be a water machine (but we need to be able to swim first.At least at the surface.)

Hi!
I have recently played a Wolfenstein game and I would love to see something like the London Monitor in the game, I personally think it fits amazingly with the games artstyle and soundtype

It looks amazing.
I would love to see something like this ingame.

3 Likes

Moved to new machines thread.

Ah yeah, I love how the new Wolfenstein games did their Machines. I’d love to see something just as huge dominating the surroundings in GZ!

//Mod

1 Like

I think it’s unnecessary to bring even bigger robots than the tank. The thing in GenZ doesn’t make sense from the lore alone. I would go more in the direction of humanoid robots (Hunter 3.0) I can also imagine air units as support. Addition: Bows with experimental ammunition are a good idea.

3 Likes

Not to pick but, you say bigger robots are unnecessary to bring in bigger robots, then you say we should add Bows.
We need more variation in robot, not weaponry.
It gets plain after killing the same thing over and over.

Edit:
I noticed you said “bows”.
“Doesn’t make sense in lore”, so you suggest a bow and arrow.
That’ll do perfect agianst a couple hundred tonne war machine with thick plating won’t it.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Possible bow/crossbow?

Guys, this topic isn’t about bows. If you want to discuss that, I can recommend this thread. Want me to move the discussion there?

Yes please, that’d be wonderful.

No, this was originally a supplement / example of what you can think of as an idea. In any case, better than any stolen ideas of oversized machines from Wolfenstein.

Instead of an exact copy it’d be alike, a larger tripedal machine.
I never said it had to be the exact size, design or anything.
Just something similar, something in varation and not more humanoid shaped robots, robots aren’t meant to be humanlike, they are robots.
Something that is maybe a step up from the reaper, maybe a endgame boss. You get the point.
It doesn’t have to be a clone.

Atleast clear the petty arguement between the two of us, don’t wanna clog up the thread with it, i’m done if they are.
Opinions are opinions I suppose.

I like this had a conversation with my friend just like this , let’s hope :+1:

I was thinking about something similar to Hunter (in visual aspect, but a bit smaller and faster), that only use melee attacks, the kind of enemy that is hard to snipe with more HP than a runner, but less than the Hunters.

1 Like