Post your K/D ratios here!

Okay because you asked :joy::joy:

I run the survivalist specialization and just don’t care about stealth or healing most of the time

Guess that works too. :wink:

Guess you were never into mmos then :rofl:

Holy crap, some of my most addicted wow friends can count their playtime in years…

You guessed 110% correct! :wink:

Well… I have a few opinions about that kind of gaming, but hey, to each his own.
Let’s just say I don’t think it’s healthy. :woozy_face:

I like open world games with focus on single player, or seamless MP like in GZ. The Far Cry series, FC 3 and later ones I really enjoy. I also loved Red Dead Redemption 2, but it’s a big world requiring lots of hours to fully explore. I also really liked The Witcher 3, but my lack of available time ruined the experience for me, and I had to abandon the game. Hopefully I’ll have time to retry that one at a later point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Died for a 1000th time today :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Welcome to the 1000+ club :joy::joy: you can see mine a little ways up.

1 Like

KPM 0,74 machines. And sometimes forget the game running on background.

1 Like

Aaand just like that, @LonelyRanger1 has put everyone else to shame! :astonished:
That is one sick amount of machines destroyed!

Sorry… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree @NJR87, almost 100,000 that is insane. I just started a new game on a different profile and I’ve only died once with 100 machines destroyed. Not amazing numbers but I’ve killed every machine with the dilapidated baseball bat you get at the beginning. My only death was by my own hand lol, my controller is wonky so it walked me out the church tower window :joy:

1 Like

Haha! All controllers are wonky by definition!
I abandoned my PS3 back in 2013, bought a gaming PC and never looked back… :wink:

Yeah but mine is only wonky because I spiked it into a piece of wood lol. I can’t afford a gaming pc so I’ll be on ps4 for a while

Another milestone: 15.000 machines crushed, in 278 hours… I’m coming along. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With almost 850 hours, things are moving forward :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New playthrough Hjalte 2.0 circa FNIX rising, he’s done alright ;D (might’ve taken a few extra deaths for 69 cuz lol)

1 Like

I just have to die a lot more to get the k/d-ratio to 1 :rofl:
As I mentioned in another thread, since the April update I don’t give a crap about dying anymore :grin:

1 Like

that’s 240(ish) to 1
impressive!!

1 Like

only 3907 to go you can do it dude!

2 Likes