Recon Update Issues Feedback Thread

I really hope it does because theres still no reason to be playing while the issues about FNIX Bases still exist.

4 Likes

I’ll take a try later today to see if it works on ps5.

If not this issue has enough priority for a hotfix, what else should have it?

Tried it twice now, about 10-15 minutes playtime in both before crash to desktop. I guess i will have to wait for a hotfix or similar before i can resume to play GZ again.

Dropping ticks like a mf:

1 Like

No issues as per normal here. PC Steam.

The big news that infinite ticks has been solved is wrong. Fnix bases still crash the game because of them along with random hunters that spawn them in the middle of fields that also crash the game.
I will get used to changing ammo with up/down instead of left/right.
I like cycling weapons and gear from the wheel with left/right.
I can’t comment on the weapon tweeks as I don’t use any of them.
I will now avoid South Coast as i don’t want to activate any control points.

Ok, to get more clarity, please use the poll to show, if it’s still crashing due to infinite ticks, or not and tell the systems you used, to test and confirm.

For me, the issue with infinite ticks spawning which result into crashes, isn’t fixed. I can confirm that the issue still exists on:
  • XBox One S
  • XBox One X
  • XBox Series S
  • XBox Series X
  • PC (XBox Gamepass)
  • PC (Steam)
  • Playstation 4 slim
  • Playstation 4
  • Playstation 4 Pro
  • Playstation 5

0 voters

For me, the issue with infinite ticks spawning which result into crashes, is fixed. I can confirm that the issue is fixed on:
  • XBox One S
  • XBox One X
  • XBox Series S
  • XBox Series X
  • PC (XBox Gamepass)
  • PC (Steam)
  • Playstation 4 slim
  • Playstation 4
  • Playstation 4 Pro
  • Playstation 5

0 voters

3 Likes

You forgot no issues on my preferred platform option.

Moved to #bug-reports section. Maybe it belongs here instead.

//Mod

No, there are two polls

…the same problems as before …and gamecrash by destroy FNIX base :man_shrugging: :disappointed_relieved:

look Video

so the game is not playable

Anyways the weapon balance’s

Do they seem to be better then before? Or all still pea-shooters?

I tried 5* S21 on Prototype Runners. From VERY close distance (less than 20m) it’s possible to destroy them with one shot to the fuel cell. At ranges more suited for a DMR - 2 shots are required :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I won’t be playing again until they actually decide to fix the issues they claimed to fix.

Which, even if I wanted to I can’t because my game preformance is so bad I’m softlocked.
Can’t destroy bases because of the preformance and I can’t fix my preformance because of the bases.

3 Likes

I don’t know was it intended or not, but FNIX generators were drastically neutered:

1 Like

Maybe a try to reduce polygons to improve performance ? :man_shrugging:
Like all those damned locked up houses everywhere… :angry:

Clothing crafting is a mess :expressionless:

1 Like

Maybe they just fixed that ticks don’t spawn any more of dead hunters, as the topic says

:man_shrugging:

@Badusername Give it a rest, will you? I get it, you’re disappointed with the game. We don’t need to see it every 5 minutes.

People, let’s stick with reporting feedback on the issues prevalent in this update.

//Mod

The game still crashes at random times every 5-10 minutes. The update has not solved my problem with crashes.

No, that still happens. The person that reported the issue on Discord showed them spawning from a dead hunter. Sucks this wasnt fixed.

1 Like