1 Like

So it´s only 73 then?
Oh i really wanted a secret Schematic :slightly_frowning_face: :sweat_smile:
Also careful showing the “Map”…the cops might see it lol

1 Like

don’t worry bro, I hid it so they will never think looking for it

1 Like

:sunglasses:
It´s quite useful to find secret stuff though.

@OGDH is correct. The Deca map uses datamining which is not allowed. I’ve removed the post, I’m sure you didn’t mean anything by it so, no harm done.

1 Like

If you’ve encountered a bug, please make a bug report in #bug-reports.

But for the record, I’ve picked all of the ammo schematics up and I don’t recall there being furniture in the way, are you sure you’ve looked around? What you’re seeing in the image may be the placement of a loot container, that sometimes spawn inside objects.

Sorry for my mistake in not choosing the right category. I will then delete the post. I searched and looted the whole area again. Then I googled it and found 2 pages with the position as well as an interactive map with the position for the HEDP rocket construction plan. if it isn’t, then I don’t know where to look. You can’t climb the building as far as I’ve seen.

translatet by Google Translator

You’re on the wrong spot. Check in here to see the screenshot where HEDP schem is located,
link: Schematics - Fixed Locations

Also note my orientation on the map.

1 Like

Many thanks to you for your help

1 Like

Merged with relevant topic :broom:

//Mod

The drop rate of 3 star and above schematics are a bit low don’t you think? So far I’ve only gotten seven 3 star schematics, and two four star ones. At this rate, it will take me a year or two to get a full set highest tier :smile:

Also, I really hope they’ll introduce schematics for mines!

High replayability mechanic. Just kidding though. It might be your luck because mine is pretty bad as well.

I don’t think so. What little time i’ve had, to play GZ lately, i’ve found plenty 3* and above apparel schems.
So far, i’ve found: 7x 3*, 7x 4* and 3x 5* schems.

My apparel schems

Given that you can now recycle all the items, it’s only matter of time when schems for all the items also make it to the game.

1 Like

I was thinking of a more improvised looking device so it looks like it’s been constructed in a cellar/in the go instead of a legitimate munitions factory. something like: two pieces of dynamite with a circuit board. stuck together with duct tape

1 Like

Well, GZ isn’t like most games and there are several mechanics different in GZ, which makes GZ stand out and unique.

Yeh and most of the different mechanics present are appreciated and make it unique in a positive way.
But the Schematics are a “bad” one, a bad choice by the devs.
The only positive side over here is that they don´t really matter that much.

3 Likes

Yes, but to have to find, randomly scattered round a 20 square kilometer map, 48 plans to make a 3% difference to one characteristic is tediously unique, and I have had one schematic dropped from a hundred big machines, and nothing from any rival. If a level four rival is a Hunter I can’t tell the difference among the corpses - they’ve none of them got anything except .44 ammo, or 7.62 from the militaries.

Sweeties I don’t get, and in passing, I have not seen a weapon drop from a machine in six months. Not one. Sometimes an extended mag for a Kpist, but nothing better. Do you know, I have searched the map from top to bottom, killing every machine in my way, culling the rivals like sheep, and I still don’t have an extended mag for the 59 machine gun. I got a one-crown drop from a Dog of all things, just after the machine guns came out and I reycled it by accident. I wasn’t paying attention because I’d never seen a machine gun, apart from the one-crown in the Police Station.

That’s by the by - but if you get a three-star shirt after an epic battle, you should be able to put it on!

I sound like I’m whingeing, but remember I’m a fan…

3 Likes

I compleatly agree with you, when I saw that you need the lower star versions and I realised how much work that is for a very small effect I decided to fock it. I want to play after my work and have fun and not work another few hours.
Maybe we should make a separat thread about the feedback to this mechanic?

I personally also think that the loot pool of rivals should be changed. Currently you get lets say one experimental item per rival drop. And that can be one of the experimental weapons OR one of the experimental clothes. I would change it to one weapon AND one clothes. just to reduce the grind and lower the frustation when you kill 20 rivals and get no weapon.

1 Like