Suggestion list (ideas changes and wishes for features and additions)

Yeah I like all of your suggestions!

The thing I feel annoyed is ammo. Because ammo is categorised as a attachment, I need to detach each ammo everytime I put weapons in the strage box. It’s very cumbersome and hard to manage.

I like your opinions and raise them as follows.

Suggestions:
1- Difficulty option when playing multiplayer should need options like do you want to increase the number of the machines or do you want them to be more powerful as hitpoints and damage. There are too many people who is using god tier PC which can handle 5 tank or 40 hunters in a battle with 4 people. I imagine a crazy battle with at least 4-5 tanks 3-4 harvesters and 30 or more hunters on the fields of the farmlands. We can play the game in skirmish difficulty like walking in the park. But if we change it to guerrilla it becomes ridiculuosly hard without the number increase which sucks. We want much more machines at least as an option. (put a warning for low end pc’s).
2- Please add more vehicles or bike types. Mountain bikes which is slower but can go faster or climb easily off road. Or motocross motorcycles. And please let us drive cars with passengers by taking risk of getting caught and explode in the car which can be easily explode with bullets.
3- We want much more enemy types. Some machines should go inside to houses like sneaky crawlers on the walls as melee robots which can track you down without showing you the dedected indicator even if it is on. This will pump up horror elements and you cant feel yourself safe in houses. Or destructible houses also will work. We want some robots which uses traps like we are doing to the robots. underground hiding type proximity robots when a lifeform comes close it can jumpscare and attack the victim. (please do it random we dont want to memorise the underground robot locations.)
And some tracked robots like real life tanks and moreover with flying gunship like robots.
4- creating your own destructible robots like scraping the machines you destroyed and tinkering them alive for fight with you. you can add recipes for them which can only be dropped from reaper or rivals. and you can also add a tinkering feature on the skill tree. to increase hit point and armour of this companion robot. According to the tinkering level this robot should change its faction during a gunfight and join the enemy side. This will become huge fun. After you receive the recipe from the rivals. you can always build them even if they rejoin or destroyed in gunfight. Only one companion robot per player allowed. And it does not have a timer. It should go with you until destroyed.
5- Robots should communicate with each other after they spot you on a region. For example if you spotted in farmlands region. Then all robots in the farmlands should move the latest known human location asap. players should set a huge beacon to horn all enemies on a region to gather to pick an epic fight.
6- new guns and heavy guns. Please let us to create a defensive line with artillery and usable cannons before we lit the beacon and let the swarm of the machines come over us. This will be awesome because we can set very good fighting locations by using geography and heavy stationary weapons that can be installed from players.
7- Rivals and reaper should not be visible on the map.(at least do it as an option.) we should seek them by getting reports from resistance like their last known location or spotted in NW of some place. This can become a hunt with using compass and with adding a tracking skill on the lvl tree, one can say about the which robots are close or passed nearby.

This is the thoughs of my team and we can pay for a huge dlc if it has these features.

Any opinion of yours?

All, of those are good ideas.
Maybe their could be an option to armor the cars to a certain degree.

Use prestige points towards an extra tier of skills.
Ex: multiplayer bonuses (all players do 4% more damage costs 50 points… etc)

1 Like
  1. Night vision is pretty much useless in-game and serves as just more clutter for the loot pool, however I believe that if the devs made nights way darker(like the original slender dark) then the flashlight would become a necessity and the game would look almost erie as it should with the swedish apocalypse going on and such.

2. Also what if the developers messed around with 6 crown or experimental attachments like a magazine that increases fire rate the lower it gets, or a silencer that makes noise and attracts robots to the bullet impact,things like that.
    2 1/2. Dragons breath rounds would be dope but that might just be me.

3. What about new 1x scopes for close range? Imagine holo sights or tactical red dots. The potential there is awesome to think about but also what if some outfits had inherit abilities. Like what if the exo suit you get from the reaper made you have 10% more health when wearing the full set. Or what if the runner boots gave a speed boost and other such changes.

4. Final idea but I can only dream of the day when the devs add weapon crafting to the game. What if you could disassemble a weapon to gain the ability to craft it in the bench for 1.5x the amount you received for recycling it? (Also please make storage boxes 500lbs)

Thank you for reading.

2 Likes

Night vision is something I never use. I think it’s useless. But my friend prefers that over op but thinks it equal to ir.
And summernights in Sweden in the part where I live are almost as bright as during the day. In winter it’s the oposit. There are a week or two in the middle of the winter when the sun doesn’t rise above the horizon.

In my opinion there is no need for more storage. Take a look at car batteries. You can fit 200 of them in your plundra and carry another 96 with max out carry capacity. Sure you don’t just have car batteries but my point is that stuff take less space than irl. And I have stuff in my plundra for an entire platoon. And I never have to use it because my char already has more than he needs and can use. But that’s my opinion.

1 Like
  1. Yes, NV is completely useless since the nights are so light. Full moon 365 days a year…

2. No, it would just make a mess. And please, this isn’t Borderlands! Don’t stray away from how firearms work in real life. A magazine can’t change a weapon’s fire rate. The construction of the reciever and the bolt determines that.

3. We already have 1-4x scopes. You don’t have to use the zoom, right? We also have a red dot sight (2x ACOG). Today, you can freely buy these sights in a huge variety, but in 1989? No. The one we already have should be enough. In 1989, civilian shooters and hunters were still getting accustomed to riflescopes becoming “normal” to own and use. The old guard still preferred their iron sights.

“Dragon’s Breath” rounds could be cool as a unique, craftable ammo in the future. But what if we got that? Suddenly players would request incendiary rounds for their other weapons too. “If I can have that one, why can’t I have that one too?”, and so on… This would eventually raise a problem in the experimental AG4 becoming obsolete.

The two exo-suits aren’t really that hard to acquire, and giving you a huge boost isn’t really proportional. The craftable properties for clothes that we currently have, already give you a significant boost. If I was to make one wish for the exo-suits, I would want them to look good. They both look silly, and I won’t use them.

Weapons crafting? Please, no. Finding 5* and 6* weapons needs to be at least a bit hard for there to be anything to engage players in hunting machines, at least in my opinion. If anyone and their grandmother could look up a schematic’s location on the wiki, pick it up, and then craft the best weapons in the blink of an eye, that’s just wrong. The game is fully manageable with 4* weapons. 5* and 6* weapons are supposed to be a bonus for your hard work.

Storage boxes are plenty big enough as they are. What do you need a 2,5 x amount increase for?
What are you putting in there?..
There are 18 weapons in the base game, 21 with the new weapon pack.
In addition, there are 8 experimental weapons, at least for now.
Let’s say you want to store one of every 5* and 6* weapon.
That’s 29 weapons, each of them weighing 2 kg, so 58 kg in total.
Let’s say you want them all stored fully equipped with 5* attachments.
24 of them can take attachments, 52 open attachment slots in total.
Each attachment weighs 0,25 kg, so 13 kg in total.
The combined weight of all this is 71 kg. - only 35,5% of your Plundra!
You can still cram 129 kg of all kinds of stuff in there!
How much more can you possibly need? Are you wasting your Plundra space on gas tanks, radios, car batteries, emergency response packs, a couple hundred lockpicks and crap like that?
Personally, I store a weapon collection like the one I just calculated.
I also store a small surplus of extra 5* and 6* weapons and attachments for trading.
Other than that, I only store extra adrenaline, medkits and some extra ammo of the most valuable and hardest to find types.

:blush::+1:

2 Likes

My thought process for the weapon system was that you still had to put in the work to get them but then you could make duplicates, kind of not exactly thought all the way through yet. And to answer your question about my weight habits the answer is ammunition. I have like 3000-4000 of most common ammo types such as 7.62 and 9mm smg.

So do I, and I still manage. Sure, my Plundra is constantly full, and I often have to throw things out on the floor. They have to set the limit somewhere, and personally I’m just glad we have the Plundra, and that it has a reasonable limit. I played GZ before the Plundra was implemented, and any storage is better than no storage. A modest request would be to raise the limit to 250 or 300, but 500 is a whole lot!

I’m not trying to nail you down. Each of us is free to suggest what we want, but we don’t all agree. :wink:

Personally I feel that most of this stems from me being a pack rat, but I have talked over most of these Ideas with some friends as we were playing. And yeah, 500 is a bit excessive but I see no reason it should have a weight limit at all if it is attached to the ground.

Now don’t get me wrong. I do see the good that having a limit can have but most of the time I see it as a nuisance because of just how small of a capacity it has.

Maybe if they added real life-weights to equipment, we could have a huge, steel container to fit it all in. :wink:
Example: The KSP 58 machinegun (KVM 59) weighs 11,8 kg, and a belt of 250 rounds weighs almost 6 kg.

Actually i was just talking about that earlier with some friends about from a weight point of view how odd it is that every gun weighs 2lbs(is it kilograms and I’ve been using the wrong unit?) And the consensus was essentially it’s weird yeah, but at the same time it would be a lot more unbalanced if the guns had realistic weight.

It doesn’t say anywhere if it’s kg or lbs.
I just think of it as 1 unit, or 200 units.
I say kg because that’s what we use here, and the game is also both made and set in Sweden, where the metric system is used. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Topic about it here, where this “issue” have been discussed extensively: Storage box size

From other part of the forum:

And in this reply of mine (under collapse tags) is more reading about the history of inventory in GZ: Storage Capacity POLL

List ideas topics merged.

//Mod

Specialization idea (in case of deprecation of current list): “Tactical Deploy”
All deployables can be thrown, all throwables can be deployed. With conditions and limitations:
Deplyables: can be thrown for about half of base throw distance (skill may or may not have influence).
Throwables: they will set off after some delay - works as proximity mine (like current landmine), but trigger isn’t set off immediately, but instead delayed by the fuse’s duration.

Trivia

Similar to IRL trap with frag 'nade - it placed on ustable surface, balanced on own “spoon”. Then pin is pulled, but 'nade is still “inert” - because it’s heavy enough to keep it’s “spoon” locked by own weight. Any disturbance throw grenade off balance and pop the spoon.

Some possible exceptions: small fuel tank - contact grenade/sort of “Molotov cocktail”. Needs direct hit, but deals serious heat damage over time if hit is connected.
PRP/ammo pack - quick and direct heal/refill right off the hands. But that’s up to debate.
Flare/fireworks - instead of “burning” it instantly blasts, creating loud “bang” - it turm “distraction” into “lure” (machines are very good at hearing). Intented purpose is draw aggro in combat and draw attention before combat (effectiveness is about half of “light comm. lure”) into trap or ambush.

Be great if they would bring back the old stamina system. What they changed it to is the worst!!! Especially starting off on a new character. Does all the characters have the lungs of a 80 year old lifetime smoker?

1 Like

“OMG… Where are my legs” Why in all thats holy hasn’t there been an update were I can see my LEGS! Customisation shouldnt be just for other players, or even just to look at in the menu. Please dont just make this a possibility make it reality… or in-game reality if ya will.

1 Like

This would be really nice. It’s the little things that make or break a game, and although seeing your legs is far from game breaking, you get my point.

1 Like