The Enemy of my Enemy not unlocking

I’ve done every single main mission in the game and all of the radio mast missions but I still can’t get this mission.

I’m on ps4.
I don’t have anyone in the game.

I’ve gotten this as well on PC, discovered it yesterday. I may have done the radio mast missions out of order, but that shouldn’t be the cause of the issue, right? I’ve also hosted many co-op sessions with a friend, and he always had that mission from before but I couldn’t pick it up.

Bit of a shame to have to put our sessions on hold because we can’t finish the game now :thinking:

Having the same issue ps4. Have no other missions left to do but the two last story missions.
Is there anyone who have unlocked this mission lately?

Edit: the boat with the golden AI-76 (and the documents) are missing at Alnestet.

I have the same issue on the PC. The Steam discussion shows a number of players with the same problem. And I have also been to Ainestet and the boat at the jetty is not there. Fun place to get into!

I’m gonna add this issue to my list, as this seems to be a growing issue on all platforms.

I think it is a growing issue since it is the next to last mission to completing the game!

I activated the radio in “Line of fire”
But the police car radio in “Loud and clear” got bugged out.

Because of that when i activated the radio and i didnt have the “Loud and Clear” mission done.
After i did the radio in “Line of fire” i went to the police car and activated the radio.
It was still all jumbled up noise so i think i screwed things up.

(I have done all storyline missions except for “The enemy of my enemy”)
((Since i cant start that one))

1 Like

I just finished every warboard/main missions, “wrench in the works” and “empty spaces” on another ps4 account (my son’s), the “enemy of my enemy” did not appear afterwards like in my first playthrough.
Maybe this has something to do with the august update…

Mine also got bugged and it’s not because of the august update or even the June update because ive had his glitch for months

1 Like

I have completed all missions to start enemy of my enemy main mission( although I did them out of order), but the mission will not start. What am I supposed to do to fix it other than starting all over? Ps. I’m on ps4.

Brief description:

Cant start the last missions

Steps To Reproduce:

n/a?

Images / Videos:
n/a

Host or Client:
host

Players in your game:
just me, 1

Hardware specifications:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-AR (SOCKET 1150)
Graphics
S27D390 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD))
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (SATA )
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (SATA )
238GB Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256GB (SATA (SSD))
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Same problem on PC - very disappointing.

It’s being looked into, guys :slight_smile:

Hello everyone :wave: @Zesiir @AnonymousOps @Balla_Jazzuz @Falconwillow @Mr.Extinct

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We are investigating this and wanted to double-check with you that you have the following missions completed in your log:

• Calling For Help (Acquired from Vesslan warboard)
  • Over And Out (Unlocked by completing “Calling For Help”)
  • Radio Silence (Acquired from Uttern warboard)
  • Line Of Fire (Acquired from Skvadern warboard)
  • Loud And Clear (Acquired from Hermelinen warboard)

All of the missions above must be completed to unlock “The Enemy Of My Enemy”. IF one of the 5 missions is missing from your log that would give us an idea of where it could be broken.

If you could take the time to answer the following questions that would help a lot in narrowing down where to look:

1. Do you have the 5 missions above completed in your log?
  2. Have you played single player only, multiplayer only or a mix of both?
  3. Have you played your character/save over multiple patches OR did you start with a fresh save on the latest patch? (August update)

Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience! :pray:

Hi, thanks for looking in to it!

As a PS4 player I just checked out my log.
It confirms all above mentioned missions as completed.

• Calling for help
  • Over and out
  • Radio Silence
  • Line of fire
  • Loud and clear

Played through the game solo.

1 Like

Hi. On xbox1 have completed all of these missions. Played solo whole game.

1 Like

Thanks for the information guys, It’s been helpful! :pray:

The issue has now been reproduced in-house, meaning we now know more than we did before!

If anyone else has information on this issue and have time to answer the questions in my earlier post, please go ahead as it could still be useful for us in order to identify the issue and prevent this from happening. Thanks again!

All previous missions are finished for me as well. It’s worth pointing out that at the beginning of the August update I did a new save and played co-op with a friend for a while, with me as the host. I know that he had just reached The Enemy of my Enemy mission, and hadn’t done it yet when we started playing from the beginning in my session.

I don’t know if this is connected to multiplayer, but it’s worth mentioning.

1 Like

I have completed all five missions. I have played solo only. And the same character.

1 Like
  • Do you have the 5 missions above completed in your log?
    Yes.

• Have you played single player only, multiplayer only or a mix of both?
    Single player only.

• Have you played your character/save over multiple patches OR did you start with a fresh save on the latest patch? (August update)
    Using only 1 character. I’ve started playing right before August update, completed Loud And Clear mission after August Update.

I’m on Xbox One. Is it possible when we boot the game, check if 5 prerequisite missions completed and The enemy of my Enemy mission is missing then trigger the mission available? I can’t explain but I felt Loud and Clear mission was glitched.

1 Like