Things I've already passed on to the devs to look at for future patches

Wow, that is very detailed! Thanks, I’m sure it’ll help a lot!

Regarding this topic i can add what I found out.
If you stop looking through the scope of a weapon there is a certain amount of time where you cant switch weapons. This time is longer then the animation of taking the gun away from your eye. So when you press the key for another weapon while this time span the command will simply get ignored.
Oh and another thing is that you can switch weapons and during the animation you can press the key for another weapon. The animation will switch to your last ordered weapon/item. I dont know whether this is a bug or a feature but in my opinion this doesn’t have to be changed. We can say its a feature :wink:

1 Like

Great thread.

I’d like to see a merger between the two different 9mm types. The m/40 pistol isn’t represented in-game, thus this makes zero sense.

Also, the game needs much more significant rewards for doing quests.

2 Likes

Carniv0re i absalootly love the bugs youve put forward.Ive got a feeling you dont like them bugs either lol.If they make what youve put forward priority and it works meaning no counter-acting crash or bug.Im sure most of the community would crack a smile.I love it.

The list is great but I think ”barely getting by” is putting it too mildly. Several posts including mine say it’s now basically no ammo, medkits etc making fights impossible and the game no fun. Also, for me I’m past the starter island. Thanks!

Still suffering from this since day one. Small changes each patch that was making things better, but since the most recent update I have been unable to even get the game to start.

1 Like

Thank you for doing this, @SR_Carni. Hopefully we can see some of those changes implemented soon.

2 Likes

Uttern bunker bug is important. The game is unbeatable because of this Uttern Bunker still bugged!

Some day 1 most annoying bugs rite there.Just the frame rate now a few odd missions for others and id say i could live with that.:thinking:

Hi everytime i use a smg or auto rifle with a scope i lose ammo but i cant explain the rocket launcher unless you used a smg or auto rifle with a scope before hand.If i use smg or an auto rifle without scopes it never happens its never affected me using single shot rifle or sniper.Test it.

This right here is what I would like to see happen more often. Most of us as a community feel like our concerns are being somewhat overlooked. It’s nice to know this is no longer the case and that the mods are indeed passing along this info to the devs. This is a step in the right direction as communication is key. It would still be nice if the devs were a little bit more open about what specifically they are working on fix wise but apart from that, it’s great to see that our concerns and issues are now being clearly acknowledged. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! Kimchi is going to write an update for the “Known issues” post at Known Issues [May Update] soon! Might be worth bookmarking it :smiley:

2 Likes

@ everyone, I’ve gotten replies! I’ve updated the post with the response I got from the devs. Hope that gives you some insight! Remember that fixing the Quests will still have priority in the June update and it’s entirely up to the devs what they end up implementing and what not.
Cheers!

2 Likes

I’ve noticed another issue with the grenades aswell, when trying to quick throw a grenade it sticks to the player instead of being sent out as a deployable projectile this causes the players to receive the full damage of the grenades explosion (which can result in the loss of 50-60% HP damage) I would suggest looking into this glitch sometime but it isn’t a major glitch more of a minor one, also noted that the other fragmentation variation doesn’t work at all (the golden holy frag grenade with the Catholic cross ontop of it) I threw one at a tank and there was no explosion at all

Well that sticky grenade one is also a bug I’ve never heard about before. Have you reported it in the bugforum? Also, I’m not sure whether the holy hand grenade is supposed to work. It’s an easter egg, after all

1 Like

Also when exactly can we expect to receive our storage chests? Also I think the reason why the tool boxes don’t have any loot is because they are meant to hold crafting materials this could explain why there are so many empty tool boxes spread throughout the world, might want to ask the Devs if this could be the case

Lol an Easter egg grenade? Whaaat lol that’s kinda dope and I threw one at a tank XD hahaha

There hasn’t been an official statement on storage chests, all they said is that they would like to do it at some point. Even if I was to ask them about crafting materials, I wouldn’t be allowed to tell you what they reply :smiley:

2 Likes

Lmao ok…wasn’t asking for a reply from the Dev team but as I said it could explain why there are alot of empty tool box storage units around the map lol, on the side note there are a few weapon types that aren’t covered in the game yet probably future update plans but we have yet to see a grenade launcher and a light machine gun variation lol something like the RPK lmg or a six tube grenade launcher lol seeing something like that in the game would be nice it would kinda bring an equilibrium when facing a harvester or a tank, just a suggestion

P.s lol add laser sights and reflex sights (smg’s, handgun’s, assault rifles and shotgun varients) red and green lasers. Would be helpful in close range combat

1 Like