Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

Dazzle is a type of camo you can find on military clothing throughout the world. It’s not part of the event. There is supposed to be a “sparkling little surprise”, which is probably a firework box but since no one’s found anything yet we don’t know.

I had a look at Stentungan crime scene for the set but found nothing around there. Thinking if it’s connected to this gang then clothing would be found where these people are known to be hiding.

Crime Scene Picture

Meanwhile on twitter:

1 Like

I feel taunted and mocked by the words “can you find them all” coz they did not say what to look for and how many items there are. :-1:

1 Like

The two things that are supposed to be collected in this event is the Fancy clothing set and a “sparkling little surprise”, most likely firework boxes. The Fancy stuff is supposed to drop from Rivals and the sparkling surprise is supposed to be found in loot containers in the world.

Unfortunately the event by all accounts is currently non-functional and none of the event items are appearing in-game.

Fancy clothing set as posted by @AliasDJA :
Screenshot_20220326-212202

1 Like

Here is what the firework box should be:

Don’tGetPlayed on Steam forum confirmed Crazywolf’s statement that there were 26 attire items with the word “fancy” in it.

Fancy bowtie, black
Fancy bowtie, orange
Fancy bowtie, purple
Fancy bowtie, blue
Fancy updo, black
Fancy updo, brown
Fancy updo, blond
Fancy updo, red
Fancy updo, light blond
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, beige/yellow
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, violet/purple
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, dark gray/light gray
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, white/gray
Fancy suit pants, bordeaux
Fancy suit pants, blue
Fancy suit pants, dark gray
Fancy suit pants, orange
Fancy high heels, white
Fancy high heels, red
Fancy high heels, blue
Fancy high heels, purple
Fancy earrings, green
Fancy earrings, yellow
Fancy earrings, pink
Fancy earrings, red
Fancy earrings, teal

3 Likes

Thanks for that. A good list to create into a shopping list.

I just wish they will get the event working so we can all go shopping. If the fancies are rival only drop then might use the time to “fatten” up areas with low numbers of rivals.

I’m shocked! SHOCKED I say, that the event is not working! as the waiter hands me my winnings from the illicit gambling going on in the back of Rick’s

1 Like

Hmm… I’m not going to waste my Rivals for the opportunity to maybe get a chance to eventually get some (imho crappy) clothing I’ll likely never use on my characters… :man_shrugging:

My 2 ct

4 Likes

That’s precisely what I spend my game time yesterday doing. Going to do it again right now!!

2 Likes

You level them then you kill them. It’s the circle of life.

1 Like

No drops on Xbox so far :-

1 Like

It’s probably like the Halloween event last year or the year before where they announced it was live but didn’t actually activate it until later on

1 Like

There isnt any drops on any platform, its best to wait for devs to be back in office to fix it. This will be tomorrow.

So is this not the right way to have an anniversary event with this game, announce the event and then leave it broken for the whole weekend? We are talking about a birthday party here and the party didn’t happen. At best it will be a post party.

1 Like

The back end devs have more than just the event to be looking at, for example the assignments which dont work or track properly. They also have always only worked from Monday-Friday, not the weekends.

I thought they were working remotely? I’m pretty sure newsletters as early as last November describe remote working as a cause of delays. I doubt much has changed over there in the span of three months.

You sure you got the correct year? There wasnt any letter during November and they never said anything about remote working in the 2 letters since. Im pretty sure they did in 2020.