Weekly stream - summary request

There was also a discussion about how fast you gain experience and skills and that it would be better to have access to all skillpoints.

Carni said that it was intended to specialize characters, not to have all skills… And that it even might get faster if you would have all skillpoints, not slower.

Don’t know if I got it 100%.

At least it sounded like they will maybe (no promisses) look at the skills and skillpoints some day more focussed.

:thinking: Still waiting for the letter.
I assumed that “next friday” was the next friday, not next weeks friday… Especially because you said that you’re writing the dev-letters and that you’re on vacation from next tuesday on.

Welcome to the magic of “having a colleague press the button” :joy: It’s next friday:)

2 Likes

Thx, that wasn’t stated as clear, yet.

After a nightly journey through Machine-infested woods, we take shelter in the Hunting Lodge and grab a fika, playing some cards. @SR_Carni wins for the umpteenth time…

Thanks for attending the stream everyone!

3 Likes

Let’s summarize:

• no roadmap or date for it yet
  • they still try to finish the internal one before looking at the external. Currently they’re “already” looking at the year-end-plans.
  • no date for the next update yet
  • a dev-letter should arrive on friday. Nothing to announce in it, just a look back at patch 26 and the pc/xbox hotfix.
  • three more streams left until Carnis next vacation.
  • the magnus-bug seems to be fixed due to the hotfix. Please let us know in the corresponding topic if it’s fixed for you, too, and if it still occurs on Playstation (which didn’t get a hotfix update for the reaper bug).

Anything else? (from the stream)

2 Likes

Carni wrote in Discord:
Heyo community! There’s a situation in Stockholm, I don’t know if I can make it to Stream today. Will let you know when the time comes!

Could it be because the announced burning of a Koran (and eventual demonstrations) in front of a mosque?

That was a few months ago, but it could be related.

It’s announced for today again.
It’s the islamic festival of sacrifice today.

It’s an announced provocation and may cause great protests and maybe even problems for the swedish plans to become a member of the nato.

Sad that just few dumb people affect so many with that…

Back to topic: let’s hope, Carni can make it to the stream today.

Maybe it’s wiser to stay away from Stockholm. We have to wait and see.

Hopefully it just boils down to some protests, and a “keep calm and carry on” attitude.

But you never know. I’ll keep an eye out for any stream news.

2 Likes

It seems tp be under control for now, so I’m making my way to the office. Stream should be on as usual, maybe a couple of minutes of delay

4 Likes

Defeated at the airfield, by some kind of cybernetic warfare… FNIX won’t see the last of us.
Next time, that base is going down.

Thanks everybody for joining us this afternoon!

3 Likes

I missed the first half.
Was there any news about an update, a dev-letter or new mysterious transmissions?

Any interesting dates?

Nope, just mystery after mystery :eyes: More soon!

2 Likes

Didn’t see an info about a stream today.
Here it is:

• someone said that there will be some great news in two days.
  • carni goes on vacation again. He’ll be back on july 31st.
  • roadmap and a dev-letter will be released shortly after his vacation
  • next update will probably be in august
1 Like

After taking our revenge on the FNIX Base, we annihilated some RIvals, got good loot, and even conquered an apple orchard (tactical apples!) for the Resistance.

Camp Carni!

Thanks for coming, everybody!

2 Likes

The road map isn’t coming out until August?? You’ve got to be kidding.

3 Likes

No, it is what it is.
The dev-letter, which will come at the same time, will once more cover why it took so long to finish the roadmap.

1 Like