XB1:Multiplayer, falling through map, crashing, friends cant join, and friends cant join me

All of the things listed in the title are issues after the update on Tuesday the only think that I’ve found mentioned on other forums is the cant join friends says play on a different network and a bunch of other fixes that dont work. Then the fall through map glitch it just happens randomly you’ll be running then you in an infinate free fall untill you quit the game and reload. Crashing for solo play is fix haven’t crashed once in 9 hrs of gameplay but in multiplayer it crashes multiple times sending you to the dashboard of the xbox. The crash also has lead to the falling through map glitch.

Would be great to get feedback from dev’s and other users love the game and hope it expands to something amazing glad to help in anyway I can keep it up!!!

One bug report per topic please and by following READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report guide.

Oh, do search the forums as well, since:

1. Falling Through the Ground
  2. Endless crashing, please help!
  3. and 4. Unable to play multiplayer with friend - "Failure To Join - Host Is No Longer Present" error message shown
    or Stuck in offline mode - Trying to access multiplayer results in "You are in offline mode because you have no active internet connection."
    or Game crashes when traveling to/from Tarnboda Skans to nearby areas

Topic closed.

//Mod