[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

Sorry, @pegnose I thought there was more to it :confused:

Ty, but that one only has coordinates, and nothing else.

Floating lamppost:

Posts deleted at the request of their users. Nothing to see here, move along. :broom:

/Mod

Floating toolbox in the safehouse just a hop, skip and a jump northeast from the gun range that’s part of the Gun Club mission.

Can you perhaps provide a map screenshot?

Floating ashtray at Dyvik and I found other textures poorly rendering. Also note that the machines bodies floated off after I killed them.

This is by the DLC lighthouse with the church Easter Egg. Bodies float off, sorry for poor photo but I had no quick way to snap it.

Thanks. Is it an apo hunter? The floating bodies is a separate bug.

Runner floating body.

Also I wanted to bring it to attention that when I kill Harvesters their bodies often launch off into the distance and I have to go search for them. It’s usually the Apocalypse it occurs with. Other robots not so often but it occurs frequent.

The floating bodies of enemies seems to be a separate bug. This thread’s for static objects in the game world.

1 Like

Very well @Zesiir, I apologize. I believed the bodies were relevant to the topic. What is the primary thread I may properly address the topic in? There is a few and I’m aware Devs and mods want to keep it limited to minimal threads if possible. If you don’t mind may I ask for the link to the proper thread? Thank you.

A forum search for “floating bodies” (as per Flick’s and Xezr’s replies) will bring up this thread (among others, admittedly):

Which itself refers to this one:

So the bug is reported and already acknowledged.

1 Like

Thank you @pegnose. :+1:

Platform: Xbox One
I’ve got a few of these to post.

IMG_ca9fb9b2-66d1-4126-ae8f-ea49c8dc7170
IMG_730a951b-708a-4069-93be-78f55e8b82db

2 Likes

@PureEvil616, please let me point out, that this is not a bug, it is a feature. It is one of Östertörns major sights described by Östertörn Turistbyrå and it would be very bad for the local economy if the Magritte Rock got grounded. I specifically requested the Devs to keep their hands off this rock :blush:

1 Like

I found this floating hook-thing at the festival stage on Himfjäll:

I have no idea what purpose it serves and why it is there …