For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Er, you can push over the planks. At least I didā€¦

2 Likes

I think the car door is just a physics object that got thrown there when you blew up the car.

1 Like

I am max level love the game but cannot find the special meusser rifle or the other hunting rifle which i forget how to spell at min, ive trying to farm harvesters and Tanks to see if they drop them ?? ,if anyone knows a particular farming area thats more likely to drop them Please please let me know thanks guys

1 Like

I refer to them by the ammo they use, .243 and .270. Both can be found from FNIX/apo tanks/harvs. I found 5* .243 last week from FNIX harv. Drop chance and loc is random though.

3 Likes

Experimental as well as KVG 59 and 89 on Apocalypse Harvesters @Mewster1.

Excellent coverage mate, good work! :+1:

3 Likes

14.7k views. Just wow :astonished:

2 Likes

it has gone up by 200 overnight. did not expect this.

1 Like

Itā€™s a popular and useful topic :slight_smile:

It deserves to be pinned, I think.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have now reached the edit limit and am not able to add any new weapons to the list from now on :disappointed_relieved:. Sorry guys. If you continue to post them here people can till see the location of the weapons if they look at the comments.

1 Like

Indeed. Special graded weapons are random in every place and Robot. I guess that bigger robots deliver better weapons? :thinking:

1 Like

Found a 5 crown 50 cal sniper in back of locked car. You need to blow up car to get it out. Location is (61.0),(2379.26)

2 Likes

Sounded strange for devs to give late-game weapon so early on, so went there to check it. And sure enough, itā€™s there. Also, it looks like it comes with 5* 6-12x scope as well. Didnā€™t pick it up, so donā€™t know for sure.

Some additional screens

2 Likes

Amazing. How many times havenā€™t I passed by that car, only to think it is bugged. Why the heck didnā€™t I even try to blow it up! :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Apparently I havenā€™t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A 5* PVG90 just off the bridge from beginner island?

That car wasnā€™t there before, Iā€™ve passed that overturned truck down the road plenty of times now and Iā€™m positive Iā€™ve never seen a white Bjƶrk. This feels like something that may have been accidentally left there from the development build.

3 Likes

You sure about that? Lol, now Iā€™m confused!

2 Likes

I 2nd Xezr statement. That car wasnā€™t there until Novemberā€™s or Januaryā€™s Update. It couldā€™ve been added earlier but itā€™s doubtful. Though, i havenā€™t been into Archipelago since June, so, i donā€™t know the exact update it came in.

2 Likes

Agree, seems very odd to leave an extremely powerful 5-star weapon that far southā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

Yet again prototypes drop lvl 5 weapons as well so I mean itā€™s a gamble really. Either way itā€™s OP and a good way to earn the Lock And Load trophy early.

1 Like

Since when? Never seen that.

2 Likes