For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

it has gone up by 200 overnight. did not expect this.

1 Like

It’s a popular and useful topic :slight_smile:

It deserves to be pinned, I think.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have now reached the edit limit and am not able to add any new weapons to the list from now on :disappointed_relieved:. Sorry guys. If you continue to post them here people can till see the location of the weapons if they look at the comments.

1 Like

Indeed. Special graded weapons are random in every place and Robot. I guess that bigger robots deliver better weapons? :thinking:

1 Like

Found a 5 crown 50 cal sniper in back of locked car. You need to blow up car to get it out. Location is (61.0),(2379.26)

2 Likes

Sounded strange for devs to give late-game weapon so early on, so went there to check it. And sure enough, it’s there. Also, it looks like it comes with 5* 6-12x scope as well. Didn’t pick it up, so don’t know for sure.

Some additional screens

2 Likes

Amazing. How many times haven’t I passed by that car, only to think it is bugged. Why the heck didn’t I even try to blow it up! :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Apparently I haven’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A 5* PVG90 just off the bridge from beginner island?

That car wasn’t there before, I’ve passed that overturned truck down the road plenty of times now and I’m positive I’ve never seen a white Björk. This feels like something that may have been accidentally left there from the development build.

3 Likes

You sure about that? Lol, now I’m confused!

2 Likes

I 2nd Xezr statement. That car wasn’t there until November’s or January’s Update. It could’ve been added earlier but it’s doubtful. Though, i haven’t been into Archipelago since June, so, i don’t know the exact update it came in.

2 Likes

Agree, seems very odd to leave an extremely powerful 5-star weapon that far south… :thinking:

4 Likes

Yet again prototypes drop lvl 5 weapons as well so I mean it’s a gamble really. Either way it’s OP and a good way to earn the Lock And Load trophy early.

1 Like

Since when? Never seen that.

2 Likes

That has never happened in the game. Are you sure it wasn’t a Rival? E.g Proto Hunter and the weapon was 6* not 5*?

Also, screen(s) or it didn’t happen.

Yes, especially since the known spawn point for 4* .50 cal is way up North, part of one of the very last vanilla side missions (if you do missions in order).

My guess, it was added in January’s Update as a condolence for locking 6* weapons behind char lvl26.

If it was in the game earlier, someone would’ve found it already.

2 Likes

Exactly! :smiley:

And even if it was a prototype Rival, I’m pretty sure it would only drop 6-star and never 5, which is exactly in line with your post btw. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten word that the PVG90 is not supposed to be there. It’s likely it’ll be removed in the near future, but until then it’s up for grabs.

4 Likes

Prototypes don’t drop 5* weapons, and they only used to drop 6* weapons as a rival but still had their normal loot table in terms of the guns or attachments they could drop.
As for the white bjork, it wasn’t there in the latest update, i tend to go back to the archipelago every once in a while for 7.62 so was in this exact spot just a few days ago, that car wasn’t there at all :thinking:

I do wonder about it’s intention though, like you can’t open the trunk unless you blow up the car so if it were intended maybe they plan for people to just not examine the car at all, or if they do write it off as a backpack or something and move on without picking up literally one of the best guns in the game at the end of the tutorial section.

edit: ah okay @Zesiir thank you for clarifying that dude!

2 Likes

The January update added a second weapon to find in Salthamn, anyone know where it is?

1 Like

It was a pain but I thanked my way to the special AI-76. I probably died like 20 times because i was really unprepared then.

2 Likes