For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Sure will do let me get it real quick.

Edit: at 34:30 he grabs the 5* Klaucke. At this point he completed a couple missions in the archipelago.

1 Like

yeah it can be grabbed early but you gotta run a gauntlet through literal Hell traveling North in the game world to get it lol, a lot of literal running, hiding and unlocking a few safe houses along the way up to that location, but yeah once you get there it is literally just laying there in the trunk of a police car, so in a way there is still some work/risk involved if you really want it that badly early on in the game.

1 Like

Thanks all. After his little tantrum last night, I’ll look forward to watching this.

2 Likes

I think they changed it now though so you have to have the mission to get it.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm the 4 at Asotungan Outpost

1 Like

Aesyle has some pics in this post

3 Likes

Thanks mate, 100% map now.

1 Like

100% map you say? Is that something you can see somewhere or is that Xbox specific? I can’t say I ever seen it on PC, but I could have missed it all this time. I do see if an area like for instance Asotungan Outpost is completed 100%.

1 Like

Well, its a pull from every source possible - combined with log and collectable tracking.

1 Like

So how many discovered and completed locations do you got?

1 Like

I’m actually putting something together at the moment that covers that very subject.

1 Like

Then try to address also if completed locations should be the same number as discovered locations. My completed tally is one less than discovered tally. So I wonder if I need to complete at least one more.

1 Like

If you’ve ever played multiplayer then I wouldn’t put any store in those figures in your log.

There’s an issue that locations found in other player’s worlds contribute to the counts in your log, meaning it’s entirely possible to discover more locations than there are in the game.

Or at least that’s how it used to work.

2 Likes

I never played multiplayer. Problem is also what is counted as a discovered location. Places that have names? This is all very unclear. I found planes, camps, ruins, storages, stone circles, caves and radio/radar masts, etc, that all could be counted as a location but have no name.

2 Likes

As far as I know, locations are just the ‘named places’ that grant you XP upon discovery. Although some just appear with “LOC:” rather than the actual place name but they still count.

2 Likes

I have 291 discovered locations, and 290 completed. If @AliasDJA has 100% completion he should know how many locations there are, and what they are. But how can you ever be sure?

I haven’t been too active lately, so have I missed that “something” that you were putting together?

1 Like

Hi mate,

Sadly - because of the situation of the game my commitments to the channel has been scaled back past few weeks. You may have seen my post about dog lights that I make that is currently keeping me up to 1am keeping up with orders, but…

I was chatting with Pontus in the week, and because of the issues ongoing with FNIX Rising I’m gonna hold back on making them public until everything has levelled out. What’s also concerning, is previously discovered locations, and weapons found pre update are now not showing as complete so it’s got a bit more complicated having to check every single one again before going live.

I have done the Apoc video for @Aesyle - which will be going up over the weekend with a bonus video showing a Tank throwing a tantrum. When it’s time though @Gysbert we should look at this again to get it done.

2 Likes

Ok, I wait until the right time is there. Please tag me if you post something about this, since I am not very active on this forum anymore. But I am interested to know more. I started playing Mass Effect: Andromeda. But I do visit once in a while to see if there is something other than bug reports. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh mate! That’s actually the only one in the series I have not completed. Absolutely loved the trilogy, and had one of the hardest achievements ever for me to get - I’ll have to pick your brains when the time comes to get your feedback…it was a possibility for me over xmas / new year.

Considering the scale of the work - it may need video support to cover everything - but will PM you when my heads back into it.

2 Likes

Thanks , huntedrepeatedly for the shot tie and the sniper with no luck. By the way run and jump onto the drivers door from the concret barrier block and that gets you onto the truck roof

1 Like