For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

I have not reached Tosberga Fort yet but I will investigate once I do.
I am currently doing the mission “Gas Run” and will move further southwest to find the Panther .44 Magnum after I complete the mission. Thank you for your help and may FNIX be destroyed. Vive La Resistance :sweden:

Besides Tosberga Fort (“Spiking the Guns” main mission), you’ll also get 4* .44 Magnus when you complete “The Gun Club” side mission in Mountains region.

3* .44 Magnus is rewarded at the end of “To the Lighthouse” side mission (South Coast).

I can’t remember how those missions went. The use of words like “you get” and “rewarded” seems to me those weapons are not simply found on location, or do they?

They are.

Also, many of these weapons doesn’t require you to take and complete the mission. You have access to the POI freely and it’s up to the player to keep eyes open, to pick up the weapon.

Me pointing out the mission makes it easier to locate/keep in mind.

I did pick up the 4 crown Magnus after The Gun club. Thx

1 Like

They are there, I found them all (but different platform).

Thanks mate, just 6 more please :sweat_smile:

I added 4 more for ya…

I’ll do a sweep this evening again, at least if they are all pin pointed - should make a fly in visit to grab them a bit easier.

Can I ask though - those on XB having issues, are you using a vintage XB1, New XB1, Project Scorpio…etc

Merged with weapon locations thread.

//Mod

:::::: XSX ::::::

It works smoothly.

Is there a location for a 4-crown pump shotgun or is that only found on machines?

There is one at the location where the mission “Last Stand” takes place (west of Normyrra).

It’s located under the terrace.

I will try to find it although I just started a new game and I’ve only made it to the farmlands, but thank you for helping!:ok_hand:

Btw where is the terrace?, and also is it only unlockable in the mission or can you just grab it normally?.

Never mind, I found it. The developers put it in a cheeky spot as no one would underneath the patio deck. Thank you for helping me find it OLO!:grin::+1:

Just if others need to find it some pics. I of course already pickup that shotgun.
The place is the Seaside Inn Havskrogen.

2 Likes

LOL, I got there after seeing it in one of the dev streams… after playing GZ for about 2 years :laughing:

Does anybody know if there is a 5* Klaucke 17 in a fixed location on the map since the latest updates? The one in the police car east of Ålby Church (1085, -3857) isn’t there anymore.

This isn’t really about me needing one, more about if I tell someone else about the game and which 5* star weapons they can find around the map.

Thanks! :sunglasses:

1 Like

if you have collected it in any of your characters than it wouldnt be there unless you deleted them all and restarted