Map issues can go here

Similar issue topics merged.

//Mod

I did some testing on that location back then and it was a confusing mess indeed.

The actual location (according to the in-world notification, that is) is Bäckbol. That place spent some time as both Sandbo and Skogshult. Sort of that is.

Here is my post about it

Map bug - Arkelstorp in two places on map

It seems that both Sandbo and Skogshult are now back in their correct spots:

Screenshots

However, there is no map marker anymore for Bäckbol (if there actually was one in the first place).

is it just my game or did Bunker 111’s icon just doesn’t exist?

As of the FNIX Rising Update, part of the Himarvet town map terrain markers are missing at the apartment buildings.

I saw that too, and I wondered if it was just my game or not.

A post was merged into an existing topic: No map markers for discovered locations (farms, camps, etc.) post June patch

Not really a troublesome one. Camp icon (red arrow) for Hällberga Festival on Himfjäll Island appears 1.51 km from where it supposed to be. I think, it should be where I am. (red circle)

After i was forced to delete my characters and save data from the console and start fresh which corrected some issues i was having i noticed a couple of new things that appear to be bugged in the game
EePDtHJWsAAnQze
first is the missing settlement icon for Salthamn in the Archipelago Region it was there but now for the life of me i can’t get it to reappear.
EePDz82XgAAeIWD
Second as i scrolled the map i noticed that it seems the main building for the hotel on Himfjall island is missing, now as i’m not yet close to level to go to that area yet i don’t know if it’s just a glitch with the map or if the building itself is missing, i remember none of the buildings were there at all anywhere on Himfjall at one point and that was patched but that was a few patches ago and it’s been months now since the PS4 version was patched and I am aware that things have been slow due to the pandemic but if you could look into this when you have the time it would be most appreciated.

Topic merged with similar issues topic.

//Mod

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Falling Through the Ground

Åsötungan Outpost marker wrong location

The Bunker marker is placed by Salthomen Naval Bunker but should be on the border with farmlands.
however hovering the marker at the naval base does show the weapons 4/4 weapons found at the border outpost

1 Like

//Mod

Not terrain, rather map marker issues.

Some settlements and other POI won’t appear on map, but on location it either recognized that this is some location (“LOC”) or not recognized at all.
Examples: Anl 182 Hasslehed (safe house, not marked, not recognized); Vastra Mark (party house, north of Anl 182, recognized), unknown readiness storage, east of Aspenas (North Coast, recognized as “LOC”).

Reply moved to proper topic.

//Mod

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

In the Minken Bunker on the lower level at map coords -1210.101 x 2600.783 there is a wall that is transparent from one side. See screenshots.
Screenshot%20(9) Screenshot%20(10)

//Mod

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

Updated: archipelago defined as farmlands [Xbox]

While approaching the mission “over and out” I randomly collected a collectible (World: farmlands region) without entering it. At the same time the Sorken barcodes mission appeared on my screen. (Telling me to find 3 barcodes) not 100% it’s a glitch but I know I’ve never entered the farmlands on this save. Update: I found the problem! Part of the archipelago is defined as the farmlands (Norra saltholmen ferry pier and east)

1 Like