[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

manage to re-create the bug and lost again another schematic :frowning:
how to report it correctly?

What is the current acknowledged bugs in game logged post October update

A bit lateā€¦ but see here. How to report bugs

Iā€™m not sure I understand the question. If youā€™ve got anything you want me to add, let me know.

I message you direct

Anyone accidentally loot the hatches before doing the hatches mission

I did that. Once i got the mysterious transcript, i stopped opening any more hatches in that specific area, just in case in interferes with the mission which i didnā€™t have yet.

Though, hatches, like all other loot bags/boxes, reset their contents and close, after 4 gameplay hours have been passed.

Looks like a persistent issue yeah, albeit a minor one. It doesnā€™t appear to be a high priority, but I can add it to the list.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Floating Objects] Since there isnā€™t already a topic for floating objects

what about save failure? if you log in under the same game pass account, then from the PC to the XBOX, then the saves will be deleted. New game only :slightly_frowning_face:

This is an old thead that I created before I became moderator. Nowadays I donā€™t have the time to update it, unfortunately. Please redirect your issues to this thread, and perhaps they can get some more attention.

Iā€™ll close this one down to prevent further confusion.

//Mod

2 Likes