Completing locations - All weapons

I don’t get any icon/notification about that loc on the map. Without map icon, i can’t see any stats about that loc.

4x new weapons are around the main building in the airfield (the one that has apo harv blueprint). The other two weapons are inside the bunker, at the end of Flying Blind mission, inside the vault (.50 cal and m/49).

1 Like

PS4, I have completed that mission Flyinf Blind, got the weapons from the inner lockers. Now it’s saying I need them. Air field 4 of 6 weapons and the weapons are not in the lockers. This is just like Asotungan Post, now missing 3 weapons that I already have picked up. BUGGED

1 Like

You mean in the one of the 3 blue vaults with all the gas? I thought I had them already.
Did you get the 100% completion with 6/6 weapons? At least now I know I can stop looking.:wink:

Yes.

Long time ago, i picked both vault weapons up. Now, after November '20 update and addition of 4 more weapons on airfield, i have my weapon count at 2/6.

Screenshot

Also, i don’t pick any weapons up anymore. Since when someone else needs a loc for a weapon, i can screenshot their location for them. And i like when there are items laying around in the world. It makes the world more “full”.

Has anyone found all 3 weapons at Boo Bruk AB? Can only get 2/3

From another topic, one easily missable weapon:

Weapon locations after the Landfall Update
Spoilers

Borgakulan (2) (F)

1* magnus in hut
1 meuser hunting rifle in hut

Bröangen Control point (1) (FL)

3* AI-76 in back of truck (-971, -724) at military Camp

Flottnäsviken (1) (HI)

Möller PP - green office building roof, hanging on antenna.

Haga (2) (F)

3 * Sjoqvist in shed (need explosion) at 958, 240
1* Branball bat behind counter in party barn at 992, 230

IGA (2) (F)

3* PVG at 2278, 116
2* Automatgevär at 2245, -54

Two extra guns to find which don’t count but are fun to get:
3* AI-76 on crane at 2386, -202
2* moller pp at 2285, -185

Klinthytta (2) (ML)

2* AI-76 in house
2* Klauke on table in house

Lilla (2) (F)

2* Algstudsare at 628, 673
2* 12G Pump at 463, 686

Markbacken (8) (total 11) (F)

1* moller pp on chest shooting range (716, -15)
1* Algstudsare on chest shooting range (716, -15)
2* Klauke in house 723, 101
1 weapon in basement flat at 822, 66 (I think it was a magnus)
2* Meuser on roof at 995, -6
2* Automatgevär behind at 1031,-117

• ?
  • ?

The other 2 I forgot to note so if you find them wrote them down. I think these 2 were found at some dead bodies. but not sure.

Nyhammen (2) (F)

3* Kpist ontop containers at 1255, 794
3* Magnus ontop containers at 1187, 838"]

Ramsboda Farm (4) (ML)

Automatgevär at -1972, -2243 in lookout
Automatgevär at -1992, -2239 on the shed roof
Automatgevär at -1983, -2215 at the chair in house
Hunting Rifle at -1958, -2223 upstairs in barn

SKarven Bunker (2) (A)

1* HP5 standing against the yellow barrier in engine room near the stairs to the gas leak (-4013, 3065) 3*AG5 on top of military cupboards at -40, 3090

Soviet recon camp (3) (ML)

1 Automatgevär in gard box
1 Handgun in tent
possibly 1 unknown at fallen soldier but can’t be seen or picked up (bug reported)

Stenmyra (1) (ML)

2* Klauke at -593, -4047

Extra weapon in Gamla Stan brought my counter to 3/2

1* 12 Pump-action on garden table at 1223, -99 (F)

4 Likes

Above and beyond mate thank you.

I’ll dedicate tonight’s stream in your honour. :smiley:

4 Likes

Flawless mate just did it.

I did a scout of the other 2, found plenty of soldiers - none with guns. I shall keep an eye out

2 Likes

AliasDJA have you on Xbox by chance also a pick-up bug, at the Soviet Recon Camp, with picking up the 3rd weapon? Or haven’t you been there yet?

I found it last night, new location - 0/3 weapons.

1 Like

How many weapons did you find? Two or three?

I’ve not looked yet to be fair my friend, always bloody dark. But I shall give it a sweep next opportunity of Sunshine

Right, Ill give it a go later and report back - as you are now the leading authority on such matters - is this still bugged?

Yes, it is the same on my map. I have the collectable but the counter says otherwise. I made a Bug report about the problem around the 100% completion of locations. We will have to wait and see if they get fixed some day.

Well I have never picked it up there, so I will again report back if it now registers

1 Like

Pistol and AK so far. The third is yet to be found

There a body laying face down, hands above his head.
He has a grab icon between his hands. :point_left:

Weapon 3/3

1 Like

A stick? Are you joking? :man_shrugging: