[IMPORTANT!] Popular Bugs List

Another thing:

Configuring a custom emote load-out on char 1, switching to char 2, then switching back to char 1: Boom, reset.
Not the biggest problem, but a QoL issue nevertheless.

Bots now smash my character through walls - happened three times up to now.

I guess that answers the question whether the teleportation issue was resolved - never had them in churches before.

Haven’t got an image but churches if you try and get on the roof sometimes drop you through a tiny hole and you can see through the church similar to the glitch above

List is updated with fixes added by the FNIX Uprising patch that have been confirmed.

Note; I can’t confirm all of the issues due to me not having a fresh save. If you want to help out; check out the listed issues ingame and see if they remain unchanged by the latest update.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I tried a bug post, it was deleted within 10 minutes. I don’t think they / you want to hear of multiplayer problems. It was cut and dry as asked to be in the bug reports. But I’m sure, thats why alot have moved on already. That was quite rude btw.

Like I stated before; you already posted the issue in this thread.

Posting the same thing somewhere else is crossposting, which is against forum regulations;

Be courteous: Avoid duplicate posts
Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed. Topics posted in the wrong forum will be moved.

Bugs that i encounter during muliplayer games:

*Hunters/runners getting stuck, they still somewhat moving at the same place, but they don’t do damage and cannot be killed

Schematics - when you loot a schematic that rival dropped from joined session, most of the time it won’t register at all… :confused: but yesterday, i had the same issue and it save me the wrong schematic(picked 4 and got a 5*, but i cant use it…)

*5.56 cartridges are still getting stuck

*Gas mask still useless (health dropping the same rate when you expose to gas whatever you wear it or not

*hunters, runners, and sometime even tank pop in houses…

My specs

PC/Steam

Win10 v1909
i7-9700k / 32GB RAM / 1080Ti
Using 2 screens if it mater…

Thanks for the update, most of these are still on the list but the schematics one sounds interesting. I can recommend creating a separate bug report about it, so it gets some more attention.

manage to re-create the bug and lost again another schematic :frowning:
how to report it correctly?

What is the current acknowledged bugs in game logged post October update

A bit late… but see here. How to report bugs

I’m not sure I understand the question. If you’ve got anything you want me to add, let me know.

I message you direct

Anyone accidentally loot the hatches before doing the hatches mission

I did that. Once i got the mysterious transcript, i stopped opening any more hatches in that specific area, just in case in interferes with the mission which i didn’t have yet.

Though, hatches, like all other loot bags/boxes, reset their contents and close, after 4 gameplay hours have been passed.

Looks like a persistent issue yeah, albeit a minor one. It doesn’t appear to be a high priority, but I can add it to the list.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Floating Objects] Since there isn’t already a topic for floating objects

what about save failure? if you log in under the same game pass account, then from the PC to the XBOX, then the saves will be deleted. New game only :slightly_frowning_face: