- [PC ] Can’t save game. We’ve noticed some issues with AV software (Bitdefender etc.) preventing Generation Zero from writing saves. To prevent that in the short term please add Generation Zero as a trusted process in the software you are using.
- [RARE] Players cannot see each other in multiplayer games | Solution is to rejoin the game
- Exiting and respawning in a bunker Safe House that requires power to open will lock the doors again | Solution is to fast travel elsewhere and then back to the bunker
- [PS4] Users playing without having a PSN account will not be able to save. (See workaround in reply below)
- PS4: Can’t throw. This is due to sensitivity settings or worn out hardware. | Workaround: Change your controller
- [RARE] There is no interaction prompt on a downed character
- Primary / Secondary weapons that require 2 item slots in inventory actually require 3 slots if ammo is already equipped, meaning players may not be able to pick up items even it if looks like they have space for it
- “Track Another Castle” mission cannot be completed as it gets stuck on the “Defeat any remaining machines to Reclaim the Bunker” 8/9 | Workaround is to restart the game client.
- “Science of Deduction” mission has the wrong point of interest icon on the map and instead says “Back on Track”
- "The Hunter World mission cannot be completed as it will not update after finding the Hunter’s house | Workaround is to restart the game client
Other / Good to know
- Pre-Order items will not show on your character creation screen (this is intended behavior). You will find your pre-order items in game under the “profile” menu.
- Inventory: Picked up items will not directly stack with items equipped in the quick bar
- Your characters share the same world. When starting a new character, the story progress does not get reset and you spawn at the last checkpoint you visited with the last character. To completely reset and start over, you need to delete all your characters in character creation menu.